“Great food and friendly staff!”

Jake's Seafood House II
Ranked #82 of 289 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner
Description: Jake's Seafood is celebrating 25 years of quality freshness and family tradition in Rehoboth Beach! Enjoy our award-winning Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes and famous Seafood Bisque, or try one of our new menu items including Lobster Mac 'N Cheese, Fish Tacos, and Seared Scallops. We are family-friendly, serving lunch, dinner, and carry-out. We also offer a full selection of beer, wine, and cocktails. Our original location is one block off the beach in downtown Rehoboth, and our second location is on Route One (Coastal Highway) in Rehoboth.
Reviewed 24 October 2017

My family and I had dinner here this past weekend. The food was excellent! Everyone enjoyed their meal. I am not a seafood lover, but there are plenty of landlubber items on the menu. My cheesesteak was one of the best, I ever had! We will definitely be going back. Their drinks were delicious, too! Although, they are a little pricey!

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Driving to shopping outlets in Rehobeth Beach, passed by this restaurant, not once, but twice. Very glad we decided to turn around and head back to Jake's. Service was fairly quick, our server was attentive to our needs. I went with one of his recommendations, Lobster Mac'n Cheese. Umm umm good. Been trying to make it at home ever since sans lobster. Reasonably priced for a seafood restaurant compared to a chain seafood restaurant.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

I spoke to an older black manager and he spoke to me in an accusatory and demeaning manner when I spoke to him about an issue I had. I was also told that I could not make any substitutions for the side dishes that came with my expensive meal despite not being able to eat one of them due to medical diet limitations. I had to pay an exorbitant amount of money for a different side dish. We will not be returning to this restaurant.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

We have been at Coastal Highway and in town Jakes, and found Highway less busy, quicker service. The seafood bisque was great with plenty of crab, shrimp, fish. Place is open, full of light, relaxing.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Very good food, but not a lot of it. I had crab cake and a salad. Paid $5.00 extra for salad. That was my meal for almost $20.00.

1  Thank Sue Y