“Great food!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Road 271
Description: Home for Bob Ciprietti is Arthur Avenue in the Bronx. Growing up there and falling in love with the food, tradition,and people of NY inspired him to bring a little bit of home to Delaware. Touch of Italy first opened in the fall of 2010 in Lewes, Delaware and now has locations in Rehoboth Beach and Ocean City, MD. Each ristorante has a salumeria(deli) and a pasticceria (bakery) in house. The dining room doesn't open till 11 AM, but you can still shop at the deli and bakery beginning at 10:30 AM. We are known for our most popular Chicken Parm, our mozzarella, our crispy bread, our internationally recognized brick oven pizza, our pasta, and our eclairs. It's important to us that when you dine with us you enjoy a true authentic Italian experience with good food, friends, family, and great conversation. Stop by for a glass of wine and some good pasta or some meatballs and bread. Regardless of your choice, you won't be disappointed.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had lunch here for the first time recently and it won’t be our last. The food was fantastic as was the service. We had the calamari and calzone both very tasty. I also tried numerous pastries from the Lewes location and they were all incredible. Would highly recommend to anyone who enjoys Italian food.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Today is March 19th, 2018....St. Joseph's Day. We were so happy to find that Taste of Italy carries the Zeppole & Sfinge that those named "Joseph" bring to their friends and loved ones on this day in keeping with the tradition. So we ordered to our hearts delight and enjoyed the anticipation...when we delivered the first box I wanted to cry...

This is the worst St. Joseph and Sfinge I have ever had in my life. This is NOT cannoli cream Bob. You can call it a Zeppole, and you can call it a Sfinge...but those "things" in the box were neither.

You boast of having your ovens "flown in from Italy"...that's nice, where did you get your recipes? Guadalajara?

Your places are overpriced and mediocre at best

Was this review …?

2  Thank Keith T
Reviewed 25 March 2018

Really was dubious because the decor suggested pretty basic Italian, but both the service and food were very good, truly a nice surprise. Thin crust tasty pizza, really good eggplant parm, rigatoni so so, but nice dinner, efficient attentive service sensitive to our time constraints. Family friendly. Casual decor. A good dinner can be had at good prices, too.

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

We headed out Saturday afternoon
Looks king for that one place different for dinner
My family loves Italian food
Spaghetti and meatballs my daughter all time favorite

After a a brief search on the net and reading reviews from restaurants around the area
My girls and I took a brief ride and grabbed
A sample menus and made a reservation
Which we took back to our hotel to review

Boy we were not sorry
The staff
Seated us even though we arrived a little early
Our table was ready and waiting

Our server was knowledgeable and friendly
Filling us all in on the favorites

My mom chose lasagna which arrived piping hot on a heated platter
Was cheese filled and sized perfectly for her
My daughter and myself had a half portion of Caesar salad to start
My daughter ordered spaghetti and meatballs
Me I chose gnocchi which was as light as a feather and a single meatball that had my mouth watering

Wine is available as well as soft drinks
This was our first time
But I’ll tell you in all honesty
It won’t be our last

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Had dinner at the bar on a busy Saturday night. I had the lasagna, very very good. My husband had the Fra Diavlo which he also really enjoyed. We ordered dessert and holy moly were we surprised. We ordered what we thought was a piece of cake but it was an actual mini cake. I can't remember for sure the name but I think it was called Cannoli Cake. Just weren't prepared for the size. Very good. Brought most of it home. Going to give it away. Can't throw it away. Highly recommend this place.