Lowest prices for your stay
US$319
View deal
Trip.com
Traveluro
Travelocity
All reviews indoor pool few blocks separate bedroom perfect hotel off street parking restaurants and shops rehoboth ave balcony beach microwave sirens garage
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Very clean room , close to beach and center of town. Love the balcony and room size. Pool on top of roof which is enclosed. Bed are comfortable , only complaint was unable to get free WiFi to work, so ended up using a hotspot.

Date of stay: June 2018
2  Thank khristyk
Reviewed 26 April 2018

A group of friends travelling to Rehoboth Beach for the Coastal Delaware Running Festival came upon this hotel and chose it merely for its proximity to the starting line. However, the hotel itself is awesome!

We had a really well priced room that slept four - it came to just about $30 a piece. Admittedly, we were there in the off-season but also during a running festival so it was busier than usual for the month of April. I think the price came out well.

The staff were extremely friendly and helpful, accommodating things like late check out, forgotten keys, etc etc with a smile.

The rooms were big and clean, and very comfortable. The Wifi was okay but not great - not a defining moment for me since it is free for me to use the data in my plan - but worth noting for others.

The proximity to the beach and the boardwalk is excellent - I can see myself wanting to return here in the peak season and staying in this hotel. You don't have to drive anywhere if you don't want to!

All in all, an excellent stay. I would return.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Krinkles28
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

This is a perfect spot to rest for the night on a trip from NE down south with a dog. Private entrances, nice clean rooms, comfortable bed and close enough to walk for breakfast it dinner. Large area in front to walk dogs and in a park across the street.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Terri D
Reviewed 20 February 2018

Stayed in a 2 queen suite with my family of 4. The room was very clean and functional. The check in staff was kind enough to accommodate and early check in so my littlest could take her nap. The housekeeping staff was quick to respond with more towels when requested. Even a maintenance staff person was friendly and asked if our stay was going well.

The indoor pool was the reason we tried this hotel, but the staff quality and room cleanliness will bring us back.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank 1gr8plan
Reviewed 30 January 2018

We stayed one night at the Breakers and it was perfect for what we needed. The rooms were clean, comfortable, and had sturdy pillows. I can always appreciate a hotel that has good pillows. Parking is included, which is a blessing when Rehoboth gets crowded.

It served it's purpose - we just needed a place to crash, and it was fine. Not the best, not the worst. Definitely not luxury, but what more do you need at the beach?

Date of stay: January 2018