1,228 results
All reviews cookies wine and cheese french toast muffins balcony room afternoon wine continental breakfast happy hour great place to stay clean rooms perfect location third floor free parking many years crackers small pool nice breakfast our home away from home
Reviewed 15 October 2018

We stayed for three nights. The room was clean, comfortable and had everything we needed for a long beach weekend. We stayed in a double room, which was a little snug for a family of four. My youngest is still in a crib while my older child slept well in his queen bed. The hotel is very close to the boardwalk and the beach. The breakfast each morning was great, served in a clean common room. The hotel provides beach chairs, and has its own showers for cleaning off the sand from the beach. The pool was also nice. Staff was great, parking was easy. We will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Adele P, General Manager at Beach View Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Natalie, Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Beach View. We are grateful to you for your business and we sincerely appreciate you taking the time to review us. Your experience is what we strive to deliver for all of our guests as we work hard to offer a hotel stay that is unique in its friendliness of staff and the charm of the property. We hope to have you as our guest again soon.

Reviewed 15 October 2018

I stayed at this hotel last year (2017) during the Rehoboth Beach Jazz Festival and I noticed a lot of renovations. A new elevator was installed and all the rooms had new doors, a big improvement. The room was very clean but could use more lighting. I particular like the lock on the patio door. Housekeeping and front desk staff were very helpful, friendly and pleasant to deal with. I was totally blown away with the continental breakfast which consisted of eggs, pancakes, french toast, sausage, pastries, bagels, toast, yogurt, fruit cup and cold cereal. I gave this rating 4 stars because the bathroom was a bit small and the sink was across the foyer. This hotel is a hop, skip and a jump from the beach. Overall, yes I would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Balcony side has a better view and larger rooms.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during the Jazz Festival, again this year. I am happy our renovations fit the bill for you and made the occasion a memorable one. You might be pleased to know we do have a bit larger bathrooms with the sink and vanity in the same room. If you plan to return for Jazz Festival next year, please reserve early so you may have a choice. We appreciate your choosing to stay with us at the Beach View and we greatly appreciate you taking the time to review us on Tripadvisor.

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

Our time at the Beach View Hotel was very enjoyable and relaxing. Our room was spacious and clean. Service was excellent. This was my third time at the Beach View and I will continue to stay there when I'm in Rehoboth beach.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for staying with us at the Beach View. Your business and the review are sincerely appreciated. Our goal is to offer a hotel experience that will be relaxing, enjoyable, and memorable every time. It is great to hear that we delivered as you and I both expect. I look forward to having you as our guest, again, the next time you are in Rehoboth..

Reviewed 10 October 2018

We have stayed here for many years. The central location is great for the beach, for shopping and restaurants. The staff is very friendly and the breakfast was great. The room was very clean..the air conditioning unit was a little noisy at times...but we will return.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Suzy, Thank you for choosing to stay at the Beach View, again, and for being such a wonderfully loyal customer. We will work hard to make sure every time you stay with us is equally as enjoyable. Over the years we have tried several different air conditioners in search of the best match for our rooms. I think we have found it and we are slowly replacing the old with the new. Thanks for your patience and understanding. Your time in placing the review to let others know about the Beach View is sincerely appreciated as this is how we have become so popular. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 10 October 2018

We stayed here in the middle of July. The room was excellent, all that we really needed and the nearness to the beach is just great. Our room was on the 1st floor and right across from the pool. The pool itself was very enjoyable after spending a day on the beach. The breakfasts were very good, the wine and cheese awesome and the cookies were to die for. This is the 2nd time my wife was here and she and her girlfriends are coming down in September. We intend to book again for 2019. The entire staff was very pleasant and welcoming.

Room Tip: rooms in the back probably are quieter than the front. I was told that and believe it because there is road traffic as well as pedestrian.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

I am grateful to you for the recommendation of our hotel. We have built our business on guests spreading the good word about the quality of product we deliver during a stay with us. We strive to offer a unique combination of friendliness, cleanliness, and charm at the Beach View that isn't easily found in a hotel. Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is sincerely appreciated. Looking forward to your next visit.