3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$194
PricelineUS$169
Hotels.comUS$169
FindHotelUS$169
Lol.travelUS$194
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 May 2021 via mobile

This place was gross. I knew I wasn’t getting a five star hotel but….. The room is in desperate need of being upgraded. Everything is old. Bathroom and blankets have burn marks on them. Room smelled of smoke and it it was supposed to be a non smoking room. I had a back ache since I got home because the bed was so saggy. Funny thing is the building had great potential. Good location, pretty sound proof, and good hot water.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank msallen14
Reviewed 13 November 2020 via mobile

Hotel needs upgrade and rooms need to be cleaned . The room we had something in
the bathroom which looked like it was never cleaned. Asked for another room and it was better. However the water came through the balcony door so you could not walk on wet carpet. I would not recommend this hotel because of the lack of housekeeping and run down conditions of the hotel .

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 12 November 2020 via mobile

We stayed-1- night here while visiting family. Our first room bathroom was dirty. So my friend asked for another room. The other room was clean. Except the carpet near the other door was very wet, because of the rain.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 4 October 2020 via mobile

This place by far was the worst I’ve ever experienced in my 58 years. We did several mini vacations this year because our Mexico vacation got cancelled because of COVID-19 and because of Covid, everywhere we’ve stayed was sparkling clean and completely sanitized EXCEPT FOR THIS ECONO LODGE. This Econo Lodge was a joke when it came to cleanliness. It was disgustingly filthy! There were also roach traps hidden under furniture. The housekeeping Supervisor or manager came to the room to see what was wrong and she looked at everything we showed her and kept saying oh wow, oh wow, but did absolutely NOTHING!!! Didn’t offer to clean it better or at the very least offer to move us to a different room. Then there was the pool. The water was green and while I was standing on the 2nd floor looking over the railing at the pool a women walked out of the office and into the pool area where her adult daughter and grandchild were waiting for her and I heard her say that the office said the pool is fine, that it’s green because they use green chemicals OMG! LMAO! The housekeeping supervisor had just finished telling us that they’ve been trying to get the pool cleared up for the past few days, that it was an issue they were trying to correct. So now let me share the photos with you. From the outside it looks like a decent place to stay but NOPE! Beware! Don’t do it! We ended up leaving and heading home a day early because we could not stay in this filth!

I had about 8 - 10 more pictures to post but it would only allow me to post 10 pictures.

Check out the tub and the shower faucet unbelievable!

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 22 August 2020 via mobile

I stayed in room 212 on 8/15/20 with my family at the start of our vacation. I looked at internet photos of this location which is polar opposite of what the room really looked like. In addition there is a disclaimer that extra precautions were being taken for Covid. The room was so run down and dirty we would not walk around without shoes on. There were cobwebs, mold, stains, dust, hair and rust. Avoid this location at all costs. I send an email to guest relations and have yet to get a response. Clearly the management here does not care about the property or it’s patrons.

Date of stay: August 2020