4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$194
Hotels.comUS$169
PricelineUS$169
FindHotelUS$169
Lol.travelUS$194
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 May 2021 via mobile

We traveled almost 5 hours under a thunderstorm to get to Rehobot Beach full of stress and tired we the only hope to buy something to eat and sleep due yo the fact that the Memorial Weekend was already ruined because of the bad weather. We finally got to the EconoLodge and the first think to be upset is that we asked for a non smoking room I suffer from asthma and we don’t smoke, when we get there our next “neighbor” was out the door in front of our room smoking with three more people, to our surprise we got in and we get the dirtiest room. I said I’m tired I’m not going to say anything we can go tomorrow anyways there is no way that we are going to have a nice beach weekend here so, we went out to buy food and we bought Lysol, some wipes , paper towels etc to come back clean, eat and go to sleep (almost 1 am). We cleaned the sticky table, the sink full of hair, the mini fridge full of food residues and of course toilet and bath tub, we finally sat to eat our now cold food and when we were ready to take a shower and sleep, we found next to the bed a huge spot of vomit (no wonder of that funky smell we perceive when we first open that door) now covered by the half of can of Lysol we sprayed that we ende up opening the door before we die inside that room now full of disinfecting spray, oh well with that pod of vomit on the floor covered by part of the bed skirt we lose it! I started to feel sick! We went to the lobby to tell the guy, they moved us to a “suite” on first floor. We gather our stuff we went to the “suite” non smoking area, when we use one the outside doors it was unlocked (with sign that say use your room card to open) a during our stay there was open all the time (a door that goes to the parking) access to anyone that is not a guess to get in, Super Nice! we open the door, cool, great space but same thing again, floor not vacuum, cigarette buds on the floor, dirty table, ceiling with mold, sofa and chair with a “white stains” and an used almost gone toilet paper on the wall to say the least. I can’t say how dirty the balcony was pictures will say that for me. We again went out to buy some flip flops we are not going to be barefoot on this carpet or not even take a shower like that. We came back took finally a shower, when we turn on the AC million of dark particles flew all over the bed. We decided not to use the AC we turn on the on the one by the entrance where the small sofa is, oh by the way we covered that sofa with a bed sheet to sit there we don’t now what that stain is ????. Worst place ever, never again.

Room tip: Check on other options!
Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 25 May 2021 via mobile

This place was gross. I knew I wasn’t getting a five star hotel but….. The room is in desperate need of being upgraded. Everything is old. Bathroom and blankets have burn marks on them. Room smelled of smoke and it it was supposed to be a non smoking room. I had a back ache since I got home because the bed was so saggy. Funny thing is the building had great potential. Good location, pretty sound proof, and good hot water.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank msallen14
Reviewed 13 November 2020 via mobile

Hotel needs upgrade and rooms need to be cleaned . The room we had something in
the bathroom which looked like it was never cleaned. Asked for another room and it was better. However the water came through the balcony door so you could not walk on wet carpet. I would not recommend this hotel because of the lack of housekeeping and run down conditions of the hotel .

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 12 November 2020 via mobile

We stayed-1- night here while visiting family. Our first room bathroom was dirty. So my friend asked for another room. The other room was clean. Except the carpet near the other door was very wet, because of the rain.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 4 October 2020 via mobile

This place by far was the worst I’ve ever experienced in my 58 years. We did several mini vacations this year because our Mexico vacation got cancelled because of COVID-19 and because of Covid, everywhere we’ve stayed was sparkling clean and completely sanitized EXCEPT FOR THIS ECONO LODGE. This Econo Lodge was a joke when it came to cleanliness. It was disgustingly filthy! There were also roach traps hidden under furniture. The housekeeping Supervisor or manager came to the room to see what was wrong and she looked at everything we showed her and kept saying oh wow, oh wow, but did absolutely NOTHING!!! Didn’t offer to clean it better or at the very least offer to move us to a different room. Then there was the pool. The water was green and while I was standing on the 2nd floor looking over the railing at the pool a women walked out of the office and into the pool area where her adult daughter and grandchild were waiting for her and I heard her say that the office said the pool is fine, that it’s green because they use green chemicals OMG! LMAO! The housekeeping supervisor had just finished telling us that they’ve been trying to get the pool cleared up for the past few days, that it was an issue they were trying to correct. So now let me share the photos with you. From the outside it looks like a decent place to stay but NOPE! Beware! Don’t do it! We ended up leaving and heading home a day early because we could not stay in this filth!

I had about 8 - 10 more pictures to post but it would only allow me to post 10 pictures.

Check out the tub and the shower faucet unbelievable!

Date of stay: September 2020