“Authentic Mexican food, very friendly staff”

Maria’s Tortas Jalisco
Ranked #17 of 147 Restaurants in Stoney Creek
Description: We are a family based business striving to offer you the most traditional flavours of Mexico ! We are a take-out restaurant located in Stoney Creek, ON . Please check out our menu below. We offer daily specials with items that are not a part of the regular menu. Such as Tamales, Chile Rellenos, Huaraches and mucho MAS!
Reviewed 9 March 2018

Delicious burritos, love the tacos and flautas. It is authentic Mexican food with very friendly staff. It is a little pricey for a place without an eat-in section.

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank K_W_Ontario

Reviewed 10 February 2018

I met my friend here for lunch and a meeting, because we did not know that the seating is limited (just a counter with four stools). However, this place has delicious homemade Mexican food that is all made from scratch. I will return whenever I am in the area again. If you are ordering in, this is the place to get a great Mexican food meal.

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank Minne B
Reviewed 1 November 2017

Found this place on trip advisor, so I decided to have lunch here. The place is small but the menu isn't. Everything looks authentic and the prices are decent. I had the Tortas Al Pastor and it was delicious. The bun was super fresh as well as the toppings and they didn't skimp on them either. I'm going back tonight for taco Tuesday.

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank supertzar666
Reviewed 3 October 2017

place is not huge restaurant but quick place to order and enjoy. There is 2 chairs and a table with 3 other spots if you do wish to sit in but its great to order and pick up or stop in to pick up. The food is fresh and authentic and theres many choices for different tastes. They have taco tuesday so you can enjoy a price break and try new flavours. Staff is friendly and professional. Love the atmosphere and taste of mexico.

Date of visit: September 2017
2  Thank bibi99bibi2002
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Had a chicken wet burrito for lunch It was amazing. The ingredients were fresh and authentic It is a small venue but it is great for take out I can't wait until I try other things on the menu--it is large Also there are daily specials

Date of visit: September 2017