All reviews baseball tournament last minute booking bigger room breakfast attendant nice hotel nice breakfast stay there again room was clean and comfortable breakfast room yogurt georgetown delaware rehoboth
Reviewed 15 May 2018

We've staid at this hotel a few times and every time the staff is welcoming, the rooms are clean and very spacious and the location is perfectly located to restaurants. We visit family in the area and this is a great home base for us. We travel with our dog and the size of the room (which is very large) gives all of us plenty of space to stretch out and relax. The breakfast area is perfect for anytime of the day gatherings too!

Room Tip: King Suites have a separate couch area
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 April 2018

Great for business stays. Great location, just off Hwy 13. Close to a bunch of restaurants. Applebees, Texas Roadhouse and others. Hotel is also close to last minute shopping. Stayed for one week. Had a room on the ground floor. Hotel covers all the basics. Fresh cookies are great after dinner. Rooms were good, clean and views are basic in nature. Hotel does have a small swimming pool and breakfast.

Room Tip: Highest floors preferred to avoid noise
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank KetanDeshpandeMN
Reviewed 15 November 2017

The staff was friendly and the check-in and check-out went very smooth. We were happy with the size of our rooms. The handi-cap suite was especially convenient and extremely large. We will definitely be back next year.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 November 2017

Just did a one night while passing through. Hotel was clean, quite, friendly staff and offers a nice breakfast. The morning coffee is terrible, they should switch to pots instead of the machine. Only complaints , I had to buy coffee outside the hotel and the pool was clean but temperature was too cool.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NascarMom5
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Made a reservation and arrived in the evening - our room was frigid, freezing cold. Temp was set at 63. Spent some time trying to get the temp up. The bedside lamp on my side of the bed did not work. Tried to switch light bulbs, no luck. Had to put a whole different lamp there. We had a king size bed and it was super bouncy - since I'm a light sleeper I ended up on the little couch. The dryer in the bathroom would fall off its holder if I even breathed on it. The shower itself was very good and had good water pressure. Breakfast did have a lot of variety, eggs, sausage, biscuits, oatmeal and cereals, yogurt, etc. I picked up an English muffin and it was hard as a rock, but I was able to find a less hard one. The coffee....I do not like strong coffee and I told my husband- "wow, this coffee is not even strong enough for ME!" I was having decaf. He tried the regular and he said the same thing. Without the creamer it would have tasted like water. I was somewhat surprised that a "Comfort" Suites would have so many discomforts :)

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple