“One of our favorite markets”

McCabe's Gourmet Market
Price range: US$5 - US$8
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 27 August 2017

Can get crowded, but worth waiting. I'm sure this is a favorite for the locals. We stop here every year for the smoked salmon and something from the bakery.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

I guess to be expected in Bethany but the $40 lasagna we got to take home for dinner after a long commute from DC was just bleh. You can find a lot of stuff in here but you are going to pay dearly for it. Veg and fruit looked ok but definitely not local offerings, but yet twice price of the Giant 20 min away. 4 pack of tonic was $8.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

What a cool little find down from Grottos- we stopped in on a recommendation and absolutely loved it. I didn't think it was pricey at all(especially at the beach), the sandwiches were large. If you need anything from specialty foods to equipment they have it! It was delicious!

Reviewed 28 April 2017

If there is a specialty gourmet food you want they may have it! The breakfast sandwich on a croissant are great, gourmet coffees, bakery goods, cheeses (peppered brie), smoked salmon and that shrimp salad are some of my favorites! Food is fresh and service is friendly!

Reviewed 17 February 2017

I worked in the Bethany area for years so this was always our go to for treating ourselves at work. I always make a point to order lunch here when in the area now that I'm not in Bethany anymore. My usual go-to sandwich has always been the roast beef on French baguette with Havarti, red onion and horseradish. I typically get the platter as their red-skinned potato salad is heavenly and it also comes with a nice sized pickle! I read a review about their chicken salad, so tried that on this visit on a croissant with Havarti, lettuce, tomato and avocado....WOW is all I can say - I think I found my new go-to sandwich. They have fresh baked everything from the breads to the pastries, to the delicious cookies - save room for cookies!

2  Thank luvzbeach