“a prime choice”

Harry's Savoy Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Harry's Savoy Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 566 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Foulk Road
Description: Harry’s is a promise of great food, excellent service, and a fun atmosphere. We’re dedicated to offering our guests the finest hospitality experience and strive to exceed expectations every time. Harry’s welcomes you.
Reviewed 23 April 2017

Had lunch with friends. I made the reservation through Open Table which is fast and convenient. The main dining area where we were served as well as the ambience were first class. So was our waiter, Andy. Very friendly, attentive and professional.
I had the lunch menu special at US$ 15.00 consisting of creme of green asparagus soup followed by grilled chicken fillet & vegetables. Can't remember ever having tasted such juicy chicken fillet expertly carved in thin slices. It was delicious as was the soup. Overall a very positive experience and I will soon visit again.

Reviewed 21 April 2017

We reserved a small room as we only had 11 guests for the wedding ceremony and dinner. The staff, food and setup were ll first class. The price was also very reasonable. Very much recommended for this small event.

Reviewed 17 April 2017

Harry's Savoy Grill was jumping on Easter Sunday for dinner in the main dining room. Started with a wedge salad which we split. Nice to have a generous portion of blue cheese with it. Enjoyed Petite Filet Mignon with interesting vegetables that I really couldn’t identify. The meat was really a small portion. For dessert, my wife and I split a white chocolate caramel dessert, which she liked, but I didn't care for. The combination tasted like sharp cheese to me. Service was good considering how busy it was. Just a bit too noisy for good conversation.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Preferably the Savoy cut requested rare..... Prime Rib at its best!
Apart from that, a menu of other items, but having tasted the prime rib I never even bother with any of the others.
A good bar, the restaurant can be very crowded and noisy, but excellent atmosphere. The staff are attentive and the food is delicious.
In addition they have an excellent wine list.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

A friend & I went to Harry's for dinner last night with a gift certificate I had received. I made reservations via OpenTable, which I highly recommend. The ambiance was absolutely lovely. We started off with spanish octopus as an appetizer. Unfortunately neither of us were particularly fond of it, but the server graciously took it away & offered us another option. She said "the important thing is that you're happy & enjoying the experience." Wow! We ordered the ahi tuna tartare & it was outstanding. For dinner, my friend ordered the roast duck & had the 10 oz cut prime rib with au gratin potatoes. Perfection! Lastly, we ordered two desserts to share - the pear tart & some amazing chocolate dish with chantilly cream. Seriously. Delicious. We each also had one glass of wine with dinner. The overall cost was just under $100, so it's definitely a little pricey, but absolutely wonderful.

1  Thank tayawhat