US$151
US$399
US$259
Preferred Hotels
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$294/night.

US$179
Westin.com
US$149
US$134
Courtyard
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

US$68
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

US$179
US$152
Courtyard
  • Restaurant
Inn At Wilmington(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$104
Priceline
All reviewscookiesdouble treefront deskconcord pikewedding partydoubletree by hiltonroom was cleannice hotelthe hotel staffhot tubbusiness tripconvenient locationhotel roomenjoyed my staynice staylongwood gardenswilmington area
Reviewed 19 October 2016

We had a very comfortable and pleasant stay. Great food in the Restaurant at a fair price. Clean rooms and optional extras you can pre-arrange prior to arrival will make you feel pampered the moment you enter your room. I highly recommend this property!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed 17 October 2016

This was a very nice hotel! When I use the word nice it is inclusive of my entire experience. It is conveniently located to Shops, Dining, etc. Some solid food choices right across the street and the Mall sits to the right of property; both are walking distance. The hotel's outside appearance is nice and modern. The Doubletree sign is easy to see; you can't miss it. Parking is free and additional parking is provided in the back of the property. The inside is designed well and is contemporary. There was a church convention or something the same weekend we stayed, so the hotel was rather packed. But that wasn't a problem! The room was an extension of the interior design in the lobby which was very nice. I was pleased. The bathroom was clean, and so were the bed sheets and floor. I actually walked around the room without my slippers! :) We had a king sized bed and it slept very well. We stayed on the sixth floor in one of the end rooms. It was very quiet. I never heard the next room occupants. My overall stay was great! I highly recommend this hotel! Additionally, the service was great!

Room Tip: We stayed on the sixth floor! It was great! No noise from the outside or inside!
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 October 2016

Just returned from a stay at The DoubleTree by Hilton Wilmington. It's a good overnight hotel for the conference we attended. It's clean, comfortable and friendly. We had a king size bed that was comfortable and the room was spacious. There is a pool on the bottom floor that seemed nice. Was not able to have lunch at Palette's when we arrived because they were closed. It was appx 12:30 pm...bar was closed as well, so we went next door to the Concord Mall and had a really good burger at the Grub Burger Bar.
All in all it's a very good hotel for the overnight or the business traveler.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 October 2016

I stayed here for a trip to the nearby Winterthur Museum. Both check-in and check-out were fast and efficient, with friendly staff taking care of me. The room was plenty large enough, and very clean. The bed was quite comfortable, and I congratulate this Doubletree for not using those horrid acrylic blankets. The duvet blanket was not too hot and very comfortable. There was a small issue with one of the fixtures in the bathroom, and they fixed it within a few minutes of my reporting it. Concord Pike is a major thoroughfare with lots of shopping and restaurants. The only down-side was the pancakes off the menu in the restaurant. Fluffy they were not -- they were flat, dense and doughy. Other dishes there were acceptable. Despite that, I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 October 2016

I stayed on the Hilton Honors floor, thus cannot comment on the other floors.

Room was spacious, bed comfortable and best of all it had an actual shower with modern amenities. Close to the mall and many restaurants.

Breakfast was included in my rate, bacon / eggs / sausage / fruit / muffins etc.

Complimentary coffee in the lobby was welcoming.

Staff was friendly.

Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business