Review Highlights
Incredible 3 Days Fishing

This is our second year fishing with Captain Brent and we were afraid that he set the bar so high... read more

Reviewed 13 June 2021
tabethar2015
Macon, Georgia
via mobile
Outstanding!

Reviewed 26 April 2021
F853ZWeds
via mobile

All reviews captain brent catching fish the florida keys tackle fishing tarpon boat
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 April 2021 via mobile

I’ve fished with charter Captains in Mexico, Hawaii, Australia, New Zealand, Alaska and throughout the US. Capt Brent was the hardest working guide I’ve ever had. He’s not doing it as a business... he loves fishing and really put in the effort to four days fishing! Already have my trip next year booked!! You won’t be disappointed!!!

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 11 April 2021

I just woke up from a 4 hour nap following my morning on the water with Captain Brent. Everything hurts. Brent put me on the biggest fish i've ever caught in my life today and led me step-by-step through a 2.5 hour fight that i will never forget with a 150+ lb. tarpon.

I've been on a number of fishing charters in all different parts of the country and nobody else comes close. He is a true professional who honestly loves to fish. I swear he was more excited about my father and i catching fish than we were.

Not only was his boat immaculate and his tackle high quality and well maintained, but he knew exactly how to put us on the fish. He always explained why we were where were and gave us the best opportunity to get hooked up.

I cannot recommend him highly enough. If you are in the Big Pine Key area and looking to book a fishing trip it would be a mistake not to call him first. Stop reading this review already and do it.

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 30 March 2021

Being on the backwaters of the Keys while catching fish and learning from a pro was a great experience. Captain Brent was very patient with a couple novice fisherman and my wife appreciated the extra help. We are already planning the trip for 2022.

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 27 February 2021

One of the top guides in the Florida Keys! Capt Brent is excellent! I’ve been fishing 4 times with him and he has always put us on quality fish every time. If you want one of the best fishing guides in the Big Pine area book your next trip with Capt Brent!

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 4 January 2021

I’ve been fishing with Captain Brent for several years on multiple trips each year. He is an expert guide who has vast knowledge of the Florida Keys water. I found him to be a patient guide who will instruct you on how to catch your fish of a lifetime. So if your a first timer or a seasoned fisherman Captain Brent is the one to choose.

Date of experience: January 2021