Boca Beach Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
  • Beachfront
Ventura Resort(Boca Raton)
Ocean Lodge(Boca Raton)
View Hotel
Emerald Seas Resort(Deerfield Beach)
  • Breakfast included
Berkshire Beach Club(Deerfield Beach)
2,303 results
All reviewsbeach clubrichard hessocean viewsea grillesea leveladult poolboca beachbeach staffclub membersthe main hotelspring breaksister propertyfront officehotel is beautifulbeach sidewater taxiper day
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We just completed our 10th stay at the Boca Beach Club Hotel. My family looks forward to going back to the hotel several times a year. It is a great place for a family vacation and there are many activities for all ages. There are several pools (including an adult pool), golf, tennis, basketball, camp, great spa, and a full service gym. The food, service, and staff are accommodating and pleasant. All guests are given the VIP treatment. Richard Hess, Chase Bias, and David Duke are outstanding employees of the hotel. They can’t do enough for you. You can request anything and these guys will make it happen. Additional staff members who provided outstanding services were Jacques Jean Lewis (restaurant), Adlens Alfred (beach greeter), Wesner (restaurant), Katalee (restaurant), Kensley Etienne (restaurant), and Alan (bellhop).

I recommend this hotel to anyone that wants a truly fabulous vacation and a wonderful place to make lasting memories.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
BocaResortLeadership, General Manager at Boca Beach Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Truly Relaxing Getaway,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you on so many occasions. We appreciate your loyalty and the confidence you have placed in us. I am so pleased to read that you and your family enjoyed your time with us and were able to experience many of our World Class Amenities and True Waldorf Service. Your accolades for the Team Members you graciously mentioned is encouraging. I look forward to sharing your comments with them. Thank you again for the positive review!

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We visited during spring break, so not sure if my comments about crowds apply during other times of year...however...

We arrived and the hotel is lovely. Great view of the beach and beautiful pools. Arrival was met with a mob scene at valet/drop off. However, they seemed to be used it and got us out and moving quickly (even though we had a kid and lots of bags). Check in was fast, late afternoon. We are Hilton Diamond, and no offer of upgrades (which is not typical for other Waldorfs- but spring break).

The standard rooms are nice, nothing super special about them.

What makes this place stand out is the access to beach and the pools. Fantastic pools and the service of the pool staff is wonderful. I had my bag and walking with my child to a crowded pool area. They carried my stuff, found us seats and were super friendly.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Solid 4 star stay,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience at the Boca Beach Club! I'm so pleased to read your review and know that you enjoyed your time with us and were taken care of by the team. I am especially pleased to see that you enjoyed the beach, pool and True Waldorf Service. Thank for being a Hilton Honors Diamond member and appreciate your continued loyalty to Hilton Worldwide. I'm excited to welcome you back once again in the near future!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The beach staff is on point! Chris set up our chairs and umbrellas and George was the best server I have ever had there. As a member, it is very much appreciated to have someone that is attentive, professional and friendly. The service that we received from Joe, Chris and especially George contributed to a fabulous day at he beach club. I’m so grateful. Thank you!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Beach Service is outstanding,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our Trip Advisor readers! I'm so pleased to read that you enjoyed the Sea Level experience at beach. I'm especially delighted to read your accolades for Chris, George and Joe! I look forward to sharing your comments with them. We hope you will be back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

great place for the whole family. Request a room facing the beach as the rear rooms overlook a parking and loading area which is noisy. Staff very accomodating and great kids pool. Limited onsite dining at the Beach Club.

Review collected in partnership with Waldorf Astoria

Dear Family vacation,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Boca Beach Club. I'm pleased to read that you and your family enjoyed your vacation. I am so sorry however, to hear that you were disturbed by the noise coming from the parking down below. It is always our goal to exceed expectations and I regret that this was not the case for you. On a brighter note I am happy to hear that you were well taken care of by our team members. We appreciate the constructive feedback. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We come from TN to visit Boca Beach Club just about every year and it is by far our favorite getaway out of all the traveling we do. It is a luxury property that caters to all age groups, families or couples. The staff is top notch, food is great and it's an amazingly beautiful property. One of our favorite things to do at the club is rent the private pool cabanas. They are expensive but worth every penny, especially if you get Carmen as your attendant. Carmen is absolutely awesome and a genuinely beautiful person inside and out. Carmen recognizes us each year as soon as we get to the pool, hugs the kids and takes care of everything we need for the day. If you are on the fence about renting the cabana, do it! It's great, especially if you have young kids because the cabanas have private bathrooms/tv's/shower/etc. We love Boca Beach Club and look forward to our stay again next year!

Room Tip: Make sure you ask to have Carmen as your attendant if you rent a pool cabana!!

Dear Truly Relaxing Getaway,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience at the Boca Beach Club. I'm so pleased to read that you and your family had a fabulous stay and were able to experience our world class amenities. Your positive review is so much appreciated by all of us. It is especially nice to read that you were well taken care by Carmen. Your accolades for her are encouraging to read and I look forward to sharing this review with her!

We look forward to welcoming you back again next year!