16 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$1,599
Expedia.comUS$1,599
Lol.travelUS$1,644
3,317 results
All reviews beach club sea level beach service sea grille boca beach ocean view the main hotel pool staff an umbrella sister property beach side per day family vacation water taxi hotel is beautiful shuttle bus the entire staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Tek provides outstanding customer service!
Always helpful and a pleasure!
He and his team are fantastic we come to the beach everyday and we are always greeted with a smile!
In addition Mikhail & jessie are also great and helpful!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Dkush1
John Carns, General Manager at Boca Beach Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Dkush1,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit at the Boca Beach Club! I'm so pleased to read that you enjoyed your time with us and I'm especially delighted to read your accolades for Tek, Mikhail & Jessie I look forward to sharing your comments with them.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Please with all the services at the hotel and particularly with Michael P I’d like to particularly thank him for all his service it was a pleasure to meet him and I really hope to see him the next time I’m here

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Tour213601

Dear Tour213601,

Thank you for the five star review. I am pleased to know you had a wonderful stay. I will be sure to recognize Michael for his genuine and attentive service. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Best regards,
Christophe Baraton

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Kobe hooked us up at the beach and took great care of us! He brought us water and extra umbrellas Please ask for him when you come to beach check in! The food at the resort is amazing! Loved sitting upstairs at the sushi bar

1  Thank Mkatz17
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Thankful to spend a beautiful morning by the beach reading a book . I had wonderful service and a nice discussion with the very personable staff specifically Stephen at Sea Level beachside. The resort is beautiful but pricey. I had a wonderful experience.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Kuhnjen
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Noah was awesome! So attentive and personable and made our day at the beach amazing! Added bonus he’s from NY which helped us to connect with him. If you find your way to Boca Beach Club, ask for Noah B. He won’t disappoint.

1  Thank Cosmopolitan553080