“Amazing and romantic dinner!”
Review of SeaGrille

Ranked #37 of 874 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Restraurant is located at the Beach Club, which is part of the Resort, located on Oceanfront property.
Reviewed 9 February 2016

SeaGrille Restaurant

My husband and I ate at the SeaGrille for dinner, and it was amazing. We were staying at the Boca Resort, and they provided free shuttle service, which runs every 10 minutes, and was quick and efficient. At the restaurant, we were seated out on the patio overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, next to a large and wonderfully functioning outdoor heater (it was mid 60’s with a bite of a chill outside.) Our waiter, Nick, provided excellent service. I had yellow tail snapper with a baby zucchini and sweet corn side, and my husband had swordfish. Both dishes were truly wonderful. The snapper was grilled perfectly (I could have also chosen blackened) and the side dish was fresh. We also split a side of grilled asparagus and it was cooked to perfection; not stringy or tough. But the best part of the incredible meal was the rock shrimp pot stickers we ordered as an appetizer. Seriously. Served in a small bamboo steaming pot atop shredded cabbage, it was delicious. The accompanying sauce had a definite kick to it, kind of a sweet and spicy sauce. It was a really well prepared dinner. The setting was gorgeous, the crashing waves provided a lovely soundtrack and it was a highlight of our stay.

Reviewed 8 February 2016

The selection and quality of breakfast was very satisfying. They have nice indoor and outdoor seating arrangements.

Reviewed 4 February 2016 via mobile

My wife and I have eaten at the Seagrill many times over the past 5 years. It is going downhill. The service is inattentive, the fish is over cooked and the lobster bits, which once were excellent, are inedible. We spoke with the manager, who seemed disinterested. Time to go elsewhere.

Reviewed 24 January 2016

I went to the SeaGrille for breakfast because were staying at the Boca Beach Club. Overall, it has a pretty good breakfast, and the outdoor seating is nice when there's no birds, but the price is very expensive.

We kind of just defaulted to stay here because this was the designated breakfast spot for the hotel. They have a rather large selection of meats and pastries, and an omelette stand that made very fresh and tasty omelettes.

The day we were here, it was pretty windy and cloudy, but the hostess convinced us to sit outside. I wish she wouldn't have done that, because the server himself didn't want to have to keep going outside when it was so windy. So I gathered some food from the buffet and put it down on the table and went to go get a drink -- but by the time I got back, the waiter was bringing my food back in because birds had immediately started picking at my food. Birds are a big problem here, I would say. They were constantly looking for food and annoying anyone who was outside. I'm surprised the hotel doesn't do some sonic boom to get rid of the birds during service hours.

The food itself was pretty good. The drinks were included in the price, and they gave a huge glass of almond milk – I was surprised they even had that. There are no drinks out on display, actually.

The price is about $35 without tax and tip. That is very expensive for a breakfast that only has about 45 items.

I'm not saying I would go out of my way to eat here if I weren't staying at this hotel, but it is a good option for hotel guests.

Reviewed 23 January 2016

The Sea Grille has the most beautiful presentation of a breakfast buffet! Healthy and fresh assortments of fruits, pastries, charcuterie, lox, bagels, croissants, muffins - all prepared by hand on a daily basis. There is an offering of additional warm entree options including custom omelettes. Sit outside on the balcony for the beautiful ocean view and ask for Sarah to wait on you - she is fabulous!