Wyndham Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$89
Hotels.com
US$139
US$125
Curio.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$78
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

US$352
US$335
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Hampton by Hilton Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$109
Hampton.com
Boca Raton Marriott at Boca Center(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
US$82
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$338
US$276
  • Beachfront
Renaissance Boca Raton Hotel(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
US$84
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

Ocean Lodge(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$89
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

All reviewsfull kitchenstudio roommon wedbusiness parkfront deskcongress avelong staytrain noisecomfortable accommodationsdelray beachextended staywaffle makera great place to staystayed at the marriottbreakfast was includedfirst floorthe location is perfect
Reviewed 9 February 2012

1. the location is obscure and beside an on-ramp to the interstate. You will hear lots of road noise if you stay in a building next to the road.
2. The buildings are old condos, in several different buildings, as opposed to all rooms being in the same building.
3. Lighting is not good around these buildings and I'm a female who travels alone so I didn't feel safe for this reason coupled with the fact that the doors to the rooms are on the outside.
4. Low ceilings.
5. bad soundproofing--you can hear all your neighbors and everything happening outside.
6. lots of ants on the sidewalks outside.

I complained to Marriott and it looks like enough people have complained on here, so maybe Marriott will eventually take their name off this place.

Room Tip: Here's a tip: don't stay here! but if you MUST, ask for a room away from the highway.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Summer W
Reviewed 26 January 2012

If available, we always stay at a Residence Inn. We have stayed in many all over the country. The Residence Inn at Boca Raton did not let us down. The staff was attentive and tried to meet our needs. We were automatically upgraded to a loft suite which we thought was fantastic. Unfortunately, we were traveling with our adult Down Syndrome adult who had just broken his foot so we had to turn down the room because it was on the second story and he could not climb the stairs. This particular Residence Inn is two story with outside entrances into each room.

The location is great...just off 95 which makes it great for travelers. There were plenty of places to eat close by and grocery stores were not far away.

The only comment I would like to make is that the studio suite that we were assigned had two double beds. Wish they had queen beds.

Again, if you like this type of hotel I could not think of a better place to stay.

• Stayed: January 2012
3  Thank Away34467
Reviewed 19 January 2012

I can certainly understand the frustration of the last reviewer..... I am a PLATINUM level Marriott Rewards member. Platinum members are considered to be Marriott's "most loyal and honored customers." Unfortunately, the staff at the Boca Residence Inn needs to be schooled on what this means.

At check-in I was assigned room 313. This was a ground-floor room way off to the side, with only a row of hedges separating it from a noisy, smog-filled highway. I asked the front-desk clerk if there was a room available somewhere else, preferably around the pond. I was told yes, but they were all "blocked". Nice way to treat one of your most loyal and honored guests. So for my five day stay I had to endure 24-hour outside traffic noise, toxic fumes, and total lack of any Florida sunshine because the quieter and nicer rooms were all blocked! Thanks a lot. Oh, they did acknowledge my Platinum status by giving me a 4 ounce bottle of water and 2 cookies (sarcasm noted). Perhaps a gas mask and ear plugs would have been more appropriate.

On my first day at the hotel (the only real sunny day of the five I was there) I headed over to the pool along with my beach towel and tanning oil only to see a sign that the pool was closed. The hotel decided to do its quarterly maintenance smack in the middle of the MLK weekend. Nice planning, guys (sarcasm noted, again).

And then there is the housekeeping staff.. Ugh !! I had asked for a 10:00 AM room clean-up each day. Well, the housekeeper showed up on time on the first day. The next day she showed up after 3:00 PM!! This totally disrupted my day. I was not going to leave my room to accommodate her schedule when she shows up FIVE hours late. The housekeeper was an over-sized, arrogant, unpleasant individual who added to her total lack of charm by lying to me about what time she came to clean the room. Needless to say, I went without maid service that day. I brought this to the attention of Bryan, the hotel GM. He apologized, and even delivered clean towels to my room personally. He said he would investigate, and get back to me. I never heard from him again. I guess he wasn't as sincere as he seemed :(. I found this strange, especially in light of the fact that I told him that I was a frequent reviewer on travel sites, and someone that has no qualms about bringing poor customer service to Marriott's corporate headquarters.

The final insult to injury was at checkout. I paid partially using Marriott checks, which are cash equivalents that Marriott constantly promotes to its Rewards members. The front desk clerk couldn't figure out how to process them. After a few minutes, I suggested that she call the Marriott phone # shown on the back of the checks. Instead, she kept trying and trying without success. She then called in an assistant over, who after another 20 minutes of trying to figure out the right code, called up the same phone # that I had suggested the first clerk call 40 minutes earlier. Fortunately, I still made it to the airport on time to catch my flight, but just barely.

It saddens me to have to write this review, however, the staff: housekeeping, front desk, AND administrative ALL need to be retrained on how to treat its guests, ESPECIALLY its most loyal and honored guests.

Room Tip: Try to get a room around the pond. Stay away from rooms 313, 413, and 513.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
8  Thank Benson50
Reviewed 18 January 2012

Honest worst customer treatment ever!!! Was told as i was checking in that their reservations dept has been overbooking and therefore my reservation was bumped (note i got no call beforehand). Supposedly all rooms were occupied. And as im waiting in the lobby for my cab, I watch another traveler walk right up and get checked in!! When I asked why I was bumped and not him, I got 'dear in the headlights', vague mention of some list that she was given and some manager who was not there I'd need to call sometime in the future. Flaky! Unacceptable!! On top of that the place was a lot dumpier than it looked online, think old motel 6. And it was in a really weird office park location w/ no restaurants, anything nearby. Totally impressed by their grand crappiness.

• Stayed: January 2012
2  Thank bionicmax
Reviewed 10 January 2012

The Pros:
Love the pond with the egrets and herons.
The staff are helpful.
The 2 full bathrooms + 2 bedrooms was great with us and the mother-in-law in the upstairs room. Some of these Residence Inns have only 1 bathroom for a 2 bedroom so this was a plus.
The Cons:
The breakfast--you need to get there early if you want some basics like bananas, which they did not seem to have daily (even for an early bird).
Don't expect to get the exact room you asked for. We were meant to stay in the same building as our friends--even the night before I was told the room was being held for us, but the hold meant nothing because the people in the suite the night before decided to extend their stay beyond what they stated from the start. I can understand that, plus the distance between building is not necessarily so great--they put us fairly close to our friends' building so it was fine.
The suites are not attached by a hallway. That is something I'm fine with but did not expect.
I've read reviews concerning the noise of trucks on the highway, and neither us (in Suite 822) or our friends in Suite 1524 heard the trucks in the middle of the night. For one thing, the windows in the 2 bedroom suites don't open, so that's partly why the rooms are fairly soundproof from distant sounds.
I had lots of packages shipped there that I got a deal on Amazon for and as a Canadian resident, I wanted a US address to ship stuff to and they were very accomodating, holding packages for me, and calling me when new ones arrived.
I'd stay there again without a doubt.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the pond--at the time, they were booked by Home Depot employees.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family