Residence Inn Boca Raton
Renaissance Boca Raton Hotel(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
US$89
Renaissance Hotels
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

Hampton by Hilton Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$109
Hampton.com
Wyndham Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$81
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$95
  • Pool
Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$139
  • Pool
Boca Raton Marriott at Boca Center(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$77
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

Ocean Lodge(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$96
US$386
Hilton.com
US$325
  • Beachfront
All reviewsfull kitchenfront deskbusiness parkcongress avelong staytrain noisedelray beacha great place to stayone bedroom suiteeach morningextra towelsfirst floorfresh fruithome away from homefree breakfastthe general managerpool and hot tub
Reviewed 15 February 2017

My wife and I stayed at the Boca Raton Residence Inn from Jan 4 to Jan 17, and used it as a very central jumping off point for the entire area from Hallandale to Boynton Beach.

The staff there were the biggest plus. It seemed they couldn't do enough for us as far as extending the free breakfast time to extra towels, band aids, baby powder etc.

This location also has a free light dinner Mon-Wed every week. Mondays are catered by a local restaurant, and Wednesdays are off the Residence Inn's barbecue.

It is right at the I95 Exit for Congress Ave so easy to get to the beaches as well as North and South.

I wasn't happy with the Mattress firmness and the front desk arranged for me to get a new mattress. That never happened to me before.

Room Tip: This is a Residence Inn so every room has a full kitchen and a limited view since most rooms are on the first floor..
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
janiceauretta, Manager at Residence Inn Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2017

Thank you marvpollock for the wonderful review. Glad you have a fun time visiting places in the area and a great stay here at the hotel. Our staff will appreciate your great comments about them and I will be sure to pass that along.

Looking forward to seeing you back in Boca Raton soon.

Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

This place was absolutely amazing. The staff especially the managers and office staff go above and beyond and over the top to help you and make your stay awesome in every way possible. If there is anything you need or want just mention it , they will make sure it's done and promptly. By far,it's the best place I've ever stayed in my life in the US. They have a big pond out there with ducks, and iguanas, and turtles. There was a duck while we were there sitting on some eggs outside of a room. Awesome. She was drinking water out of a cup people were filling up for her. We'd check on her all the time. Also, this place is more like an apartment with sidewalks and the landscaping is beautiful. I would definitely recommend everyone that's coming to this area to absolutely stay here. You will never regret it Ever!!!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 8 February 2017

Wow MurleneS!! Thank you for your awesome and amazing review. I will be sure to pass on your great comments about our over the top staff. Glad you enjoyed our nature right outside your room. We take pride in memorable stays and it seems we have just accomplished that with your recent stay with us. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 5 February 2017

Kristen greeted us and has been fantastic during are stay in Boca Raton. This is our first time staying in Boca Raton and at a Residence Inn. We are here with our four daughters and all of us have been pleasantly surprised by the accommodations. The staff has been terrific (especially Kristen). We will definitely recommend staying here to our friends.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 6 February 2017

Thank you jaboeast for your great comments! We do have a great staff and they especially love to be recognized. I will be sure to pass along the terrific comments about them. Glad your family had a great stay with us. Looking forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 3 February 2017

Kristen greeted me and took care of me during my 2 weeks stay at the Residence Inn Boca Raton. She was extremely helpful and professional. The staff at this hotel are great and treat you like a family member. I would definitely recommend this place to my family and friends to stay at if you are visiting Boca.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 6 February 2017

Wow!! Thank you saraya777 for your wonderful comments about our hotel and staff. I will be sure to pass along your great comments. We would love to have your family and friends stay at Residence Inn by Marriott when their travels bring them to Boca Raton. Thanks for the recommendation. We hope to see you here as well when your travels brings you to this area.

Reviewed 2 February 2017

Our group of golfers have been coming here for years and as usual our experience was great.
From Janice who helped with the arrangements to Niessa and her staff at the front desk we could not have been treated better.
The rooms and the pool area were clean. The breakfast is always good and even the showers have great hot water.
Going back again in March.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 3 February 2017

Thank you kenkpcc for the great comments! We love having you guys stay with us. See you in March!