“I just love this outstanding Italian restaurant!”

Arturo's Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Arturo's Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #112 of 869 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Berkeley Street
Reviewed 2 June 2016

In 2007, we bought a second home in the Delray Beach/Boca Raton area. Being vegetarians, the first thing that we asked folks was to suggest an upscale good Italian restaurant. Several folks gave the same answer: Arturo's on Rt. 1 (Federal Highway). From the moment that you step in this cosy place, you feel like you are in a fine restaurant in NYC, Paris, or Italy. There is an excellent pianist who is terrific to make the mood romantic; Giovanni, one of the waiters who has been there for 16 years, is a gem. The eggplant parm tastes like francaise and is superb! Their pear and gorgonzola salad is memorable, if you do not choose the exquisite vegetable moving table where they will create your own. And best, their pastas are homemade. The wine lists tops off the experience! We have never had room for dessert, but maybe next time, we will start with dessert! Do not miss this wonderful restaurant!

Reviewed 19 May 2016 via mobile

This venue has a reputation that in my opinion is undeserved. It should be down-graded. The food and service is just average at best, but the price is high. I can spend less and get much better food and service at any number of other restaurants in Boca.

Reviewed 12 May 2016

I ate here with a business group and overall the dinner was good. We shared several appetizers and the meatballs were the best. The Caesar salad was good also. I had the snapper fish dish and I have had better fish dishes in the area. They have a good selection of deserts and the strawberry shortcake was very good.

Reviewed 10 April 2016

From the moment we arrived for an 8 PM reservation I knew something was askew. The entire lobby was full of people, the manager immediately told me they were running 15 mins behind...with such an attitude like he was doing me a favor just talking to me.....after 30 mins he told me in 5 more mins....I told him we were leaving and all of a sudden he found a table...at 8:40 we sat down...the service was very slow and we did not get bread and water until 9......we ordered immediately......the pastas were bland and overpriced.....the main courses were VERY overpriced and all 4 were marginal at best......one dish came out completely wrong and when we complained the same manager came over with MORE of the same attitude.....Another dish was so bad IT was not edible and she sent it back and lost her appetite.....we ordered coffeE and the manager did nothing to make us feel better....he did not even offer us a cookie....THAT WAS OUR LAST VISIT TO ARTURO'S

Reviewed 1 April 2016

Its a pretty restaurant, with a piano bar, dance floor and singer.

But, it definitely caters to the older, white haired crowd. The waiters are stuffy, sport fake italian accents, and are really not all that catering. They'll do their job, but don't expect to have a full water glass.

Prices are reasonably high, even for Boca, and the quality of food is just mediocre. And don't ask for ANY substitutions, as it's "against their policy", even on a slow night. It seems like they can't be put out to go to the effort of switching a vegetable.

Oh, and for your convenience, the suggested tip on your check is 20%, 25%, or 30%, which I personally find slightly offensive. If you are wealthy enough to eat there, you can do your own math.

Bottom line is there are plenty of better choices, unless you want to dance like it's 1969.