“9 people gathering for supper, ( 2 Families ) 4 children”
Review of Ruby Tuesday - CLOSED

Ruby Tuesday
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 December 2015 via mobile

We decided to go to Mizner Park. Ruby Tuesday has a special on Tuesday , kids eat free, and we were a total of 4 kids.
My daughter and I ordered the Moscato wine, her's came with a fruit fly in it.

Needless to say they replaced it.

The salad bar is excellent , so I decided to only have the salad bar. Lettuce, peas, tomatoes, shelled edamame, mushroom sliced, zucchini slices, chopped egg, Apple/ grape salad, potato salad, ham, radishes , multiple kinds of salad dressings.

My husband ordered the chicken with a side of spaghetti squash.
My daughter had a small filet mignon
with spaghetti squash also. And the salad bar.

No room for dessert or coffee.

We walked around the area , nice shops, but it started to rain, and we rushed home.

Reviewed 15 December 2015 via mobile

Atmosphere, Atmosphere, Atmosphere!!! This sums up what distinguishes this location from others in the chain. If you are satisfied by the chain's standard menu and quality you will really enjoy this restaurant with it's covered outdoor seating and excellent location at the vibrant Mizner Park

1  Thank Richard S
Reviewed 1 December 2015

Susan & I have eaten at many Ruby Tuesday's with their coupons. But this is the first time at Mizner park. It has a great patio to watch the passer by's. The menu is copy of other Ruby Tuesday menu's. The staff is very good. Susan and I both had ice tea and the salad bar. We enjoyed our meal.

Reviewed 21 November 2015

Good menu that is not overwhelming. Always have had excellent waiters. You can count on a consistently good meal!

Reviewed 14 November 2015 via mobile

This review is only for the location at Mizner Park...
Atmosphere especially in the covered outside area is excellent!!!
My wife and I only had hamburgers of varying types. They too were very good.
This Ruby Tuesday is highly recommended