“GREAT SALAD BAR”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 9 March 2016

The food here is at best so-so, but the salad bar is a nice touch. It is fresh and replenished regularly. And, overall it is a good value.

Reviewed 15 February 2016

Went for lunch today to find Ruby Tuesday's closed and out of business at this location. There were man original tenant going back about 25 years.

They had a very good salad bar that my wife liked. I enjoyed their triple burger, a blend of 3 different cuts of beef..

1  Thank Rschagrin
Reviewed 29 December 2015

Good salad bar, great location, great value, almost always have coupons, something for everyone. Definite go back.

Reviewed 28 December 2015

Located in Mizner Park, low prices, coupons and an excellent salad bar make uo for so- so dinners. Keep it simple and add a rich dessert for a satisfying meal at low cost in the high rent district of Boca. Better than expected.

Reviewed 23 December 2015 via mobile

We decided to go to Mizner Park. Ruby Tuesday has a special on Tuesday , kids eat free, and we were a total of 4 kids.
My daughter and I ordered the Moscato wine, her's came with a fruit fly in it.

Needless to say they replaced it.

The salad bar is excellent , so I decided to only have the salad bar. Lettuce, peas, tomatoes, shelled edamame, mushroom sliced, zucchini slices, chopped egg, Apple/ grape salad, potato salad, ham, radishes , multiple kinds of salad dressings.

My husband ordered the chicken with a side of spaghetti squash.
My daughter had a small filet mignon
with spaghetti squash also. And the salad bar.

No room for dessert or coffee.

We walked around the area , nice shops, but it started to rain, and we rushed home.