“Very nice place great taste”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #43 of 204 Restaurants in Bonita Springs
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 21 April 2016

Went for lunch family party of 9, and well I'll start by saying service was amazing, with a large party you always expect to wait longer and be calling out for refills, the waiter which was only one was amazing. the place was not pack as well but still, credit where credit is due. Okay now for the food, well it's Italian, and I'm no expert at it but it was delicious, big plates and great taste, price well not so much, and I'm no cheap butt. But the service was great so I can't complain that much.

Reviewed 4 April 2016

VERY crowded, and they will allow a "call ahead time" which they honor pretty closely. We had a party of 6, including a 3 & 7year old. Our server, Taylor, did a great job getting them a quick meal. The appetizer Calamari was a little over cooked and had too much pepper for my taste.the steak combos were done perfectly as well as spaghetti with meat sauce. Good, food & service,

Reviewed 19 March 2016

The location was good. The ambiance was nice. We had the lasagna and spaghetti meat sauce. Both were not and tasty. Service was efficient and friendly. Overall, a good meal for Italian lovers

Reviewed 15 March 2016

We've been dining here for twelve years, but writing my first review. I am of 100% Italian descent. My grandmother, my mother, and my wife were, and are great cooks. So, I know good Italian food.
First, I want to give credit to the cooking staff. Pedro, the long time veteran and his great assistants Jorge and Martin. Our excellent waiter, John, and the "Captain" of the operation, Morris. They make you feel like family.
Now for the food. Do yourselves a favor and order the Italian Chicken Wings for an appetizer. So much better than your standard deep fried wings. So good! Also. I recommend the Arancini.
Next. The Mama Mendola's Sicilian Chicken Soup is the absolute best you will ever have. Perfect temperature, perfect seasoning, and generous pieces of chicken every time. So consistently great!
Entrees. Chicken Pollo Rosa Maria is their longtime signature dish. It's awesome and portions are very fair. I asked Pedro to cook up something not on the menu.
Grilled chicken breast, grilled onions, peppers,mushrooms smothered in their outstanding spicy marinara sauce with melted provolone on top. Truly an "Electric Chair" meal!

Reviewed 26 February 2016 via mobile

We had dinner here on a recent visit to the area. We were very pleased. It was extremely busy and crowded and would have nearly an hour wait, so we chose to eat at the bar area, over looking the cooks. We had a great meal! I chose the shrimp and scallops in vodka sauce with linguini, and cannoli for desert! Excellent!