“Good Italian Food!!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 October 2017

I visited here not knowing it was a chain restaurant. The food was delicious, the service was friendly and speedy. I would definitively return

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Great happy hour for a drink and food. Great specials as well. Better than you would expect! Very nice venue for the price point. Sit at the pizza station, bar, or the open kitchen. One of my favorites! Oh, good food as well. Big portions. Don’t be a snob, try it.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

Came here for my birthday lunch and thought it was odd that the hostess then became our server. My husband and I ordered lunch. The bread came and it was cold and crumbly. Then my salad came and it looked and tasted like it was wrapped in cellophane and kept in the fridge for several days. Having been a fan of Carrabba's for over 20 years I knew something was wrong. I said to my husband lets leave. We went up to the hostess desk, she was on the phone so the bartender approached us and asked if she could help. I said "You must be under new management or new ownership and she said "We are." She then got the manager and I proceeded to tell him I knew they were under new ownership or management because our meal so far was horrible. He apologized and said "I'm sorry." Unfortunately we will never step foot in another Carrabba's again. There are several mom and pop Italian restaurants in the area that we will patronize.

Carrabbas, Manager at Carrabba's Italian Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

We feel terrible about your experience. We'd like to review this further if you could please take a moment to send me an email at news@outback.com with the subject "TripAdvisor - Bonita Springs, FL". We can then correspond directly over email.

Madeline
Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed 7 September 2017

It is a bargain for great food. The lunch is reasonable and so good. Their pizza when we sat the bar was delicious. The lasagna is exceptional as well as the sald.

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

We visited this restaurant on the 16th of
May with a party of 6. The overall quality of the food is good, it turned however that the pre-cooked dishes such as soups, lasagna and mashed potato were served cold. We communicated this and it was fixed. Shortly after the main courses were served and the same problem occured for the second time. This does make you question the professionalism of the kitchen staff. The manager of the restaurant came over to our table to apologize and he offered a complimentary dessert which was a very nice and tasty gesture. One person from our family noticed the kitchen stuff looking at us and laughing from the open kitchen which could have been totally innocent, but does make you question whether or not you are being taken seriously as a guest. We are very forgiving and don't really complain often, but I do think that some essential improvements can be made. It was a quiet tuesday so it didn't have to do with the place being packed.

Again, the food is really fresh and good value for your money. The waiter was excellent and the way the problem was fixed was a kind gesture. Just some little things can be improved and the restaurant would be perfect!