“Takeout Only Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 25 July 2017

We chose this particular Pizza place based on it having higher TripAdvisor ratings. It was however 15 minutes from where we were staying and unfortunately they have no seating but offer take out only. We were very pleased with the taste of the pizzas even though they were not very hot by the time we finally got them home. Be advised they only take cash.

Reviewed 11 June 2017

It was good NY style pizza. If you want that style, then this restaurant is probably a pretty good choice for the area. Be aware that they only take cash.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

This is some of the best pizza in the area. Family owned and operated for many many years. Call and order, pick up and take home. It is big, large and in charge and a good value.

We get loaded down at about 10# of pizza. It has it all and it is awesome. Plus it is nice to support a local family and not a chain.

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

On vacation from Minnesota and this place was one of the higher rated take-out pizza places nearby according to TripAdvisor. Supposedly authentic Italian. Crust was chewy, sauce was bland, and meat was sparce. Double the cost of Dimino's and not much better. Pass from me next time.

Reviewed 5 March 2017

I go try pizzas everywhere I go. (Maybe part of my dram of opening a place someday) Thanks to Tripadvisor I found this buried gem. I walk in and he says he has one last single piece for me (as he is petting it in the oven) I ask what it has on it and he tells me cheese.. okay. It was pretty darn good, something about the crust wast just right. And talk about inexpensive! Look forward to trying a custom made on next time I am in the area.

1  Thank kirkfromfishers