“Raise the prices considerably”

Rodes Fresh & Fancy
Ranked #71 of 217 Restaurants in Bonita Springs
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 25 July 2017

My guess it is a new owner. We have visited Rode's for many years. The food is always fresh and very good since it is part of a seafood market . My guess it is a new owner. and they have raised their prices considerably. Bring the prices in line this is not a fancy place We arrived at 6 PM on Friday and were the only patrons in the restaurant .Before we left there was only another table occupied

1  Thank Gmar922

Reviewed 19 July 2017

We visited Naples Florida last week. We had a great time, but most of the restaurants were very pricey. We found a great little bar/restaurant in Bonita Springs called Rodes Fresh and Fancy. The food we had was tremendous. My wife and I had the grouper which was cooked to perfection as well as my daughter's steak. Along with the main dish we had a perfectly cooked baked potato as well as crisp broccoli. For dessert my wife and I had home made Key Lime pie which was delicious and my daughter had a chocolate cake which was rich and creamy. The waitress Maria did a wonderful job of explaining the menu and specials. As we came in much past the dinner hour, 8:30 some of the items were not available as they had sold out. The prices were very reasonable, most under $20.00, Drinks also were reasonable liquor $4.50 for well, my daughter had a house Pinot Grigio for about $4.00. This restaurant has had mixed reviews on other sites. They just hired a new General Manager and things have turned the corner for the, I hope you enjoy this establishment as much as we did.

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

The food was horrible! I will never be back! Everything that was on the menu they did not have! The whole restaurant was empty and there was maybe 3 people at the bar. They keep going like this, they will be closed down for good!

3  Thank Rita S
Reviewed 20 May 2017

Worth the drive from Naples for the best key lime pie in the area.
The stone crab claws are pricey but good. This is a restaurant and seafood deli. Take a pie to go for sure.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Best happy hour in Bonita. Great drinks, appetizers and service. Early bird dinners are a great value.