“Birthday Celebration for future niece!!!”

Cirella's - Italian Bistro & Sushi Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Cirella's - Italian Bistro & Sushi Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #44 of 215 Restaurants in Bonita Springs
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Bernwood Parkway
Description: Bonita Springs only Italian Bistro & Sushi Bar
Reviewed 10 July 2017

We dined here on June 28th in celebration of my future niece's 24th birthday. We were a party of 12 and our reservation was handled smoothly and competently. Everyone (two older couples and eight 20-somethings) all enjoyed their food. We had varied dishes ranging from pasta to chicken to meat and there wasn't a complaint amongst us. Most of us had dined here many times before, however the newbies (including my husband) will be sure to return again -- it was that good. And, oh, the prices are rather reasonable and the food excellent!!!

1  Thank saddlenj

Reviewed 12 June 2017

After 13 years in Bonita, Cirella's is still our favorite Italian Restaurant. We brought my brother and his wife and he loved it too. Referred his friend, and they loved it. The sushi is divine and the Italian is great. We love Cirella's. We joined the club this trip. Can't wait to return.

Reviewed 1 June 2017

Recommend reservations, restaurant has a nice patio in addition to indoor seating, we sat outside which was very pleasant, restaurant is in a plaza off of Rt 41, save room for a great ice cream cone for dessert next door, menu was diverse but primarily Italian, portions were large, hot, and delicious.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

I went to Cirella's with my cousins for a quick dinner. They have extensive Italian and Sushi options. I had a couple social sushi rolls as did one other cousin. We both enjoyed our selections. My other cousin ordered baked clams and a personal pizza. She liked both. The waiter was very friendly. Will go back again to try some Italian food.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

We brought 4 other people with us for an early dinner. We all ordered of the early bird menu which included 2 dinners with a bottle of wine per couple. The food was average at best and the Cabernet wine was terrible at best. At first I thought I was tasting soap from my wine glass, but after tasting it from a water glass and checking the other 2 couples bottles, it was the wine. The 2 dinners with wine offering is common around town and while you expect the bottle will be only a $5-6 bottle at best, most restaurants serve a fairly decent bottle with their package. I mention the soapy taste to the waitress and she just blew it off. I also took the time to send a gentle and polite email to Michael the restaurant owner, who also blew it off. Not that it makes a big difference, but the bottles of wine served by this "Italian" restaurant were from France. With so many good restaurants in the area, I guess we'll just "blow this one off" our list.

1  Thank ted61