“I always love eating here”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #8 of 341 Restaurants in Boynton Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Their food is consistently delicious. I particularly enjoy their pecan parmesan crusted rainbow trout. Their Bang Bang shrimp was a bit spicy for me.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

We ordered from a specially priced, Tuesday evening menu. Limited to 3 choices, according to cost, starting at $15.95, ending at $21.95. each meal came with salad, bread, main course with 2 sides and dessert. All delicious.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

I think this is my first dining experience at a Bonefish Grill and I was not disappointed. I came with a few other people and although it seemed late for dining (to me), it was very busy and we had to wait for a short time at the bar. However good, friendly service started us out in a good mood. I tried the coconut shrimp and had some jasmine rice to go with it. The portions were just right and although a tad expensive, the food was absolutely delicious and worth it. The waitstaff was very gracious in helping us integrate another couple who dined with us later. I'd definitely pick this Bonefish Grill again if I'm in the area. And I'd try other ones on my travels as well.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Bonefish Grill offers a 3-course special for under $20 on Tuesdays. It's a worthwhile deal but you need to get there early as the locals jam the place for the special. If you are on a waiting list for a table, you need to stay close to the host/hostess desk, as you might find a party of the same number of guests as you seated before you. That someone knocks down the "service" rating in my book. If crowded you can also get the same deal if you don't mind sitting at the bar.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

This chain of seafood restaurants is always predictably good and the service warm and efficient. I stay with the appetizers.