“Love New Location”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Authentic Indian Cuisine
Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

Best Indian Cuisine on AMI!! The new location near Publix is a great upgrade from the old spot. A must visit.

1  Thank cv38000ft

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

Pleasant, clean interior. No frills (bare tables). The buffet lunch menu looked interesting.
For our evening meal we had the recommended mango, ginger chicken curry and the chicken tikka masala with basmati rice. And poppadoms to start.
The chicken tikka was pleasant - thick, spicy sauce. Mum was as little disappointed that she didnt have chunks of mango with her sauce. We all cleared our plates - which is a good sign!

Reviewed 26 December 2016

I don't understand why this place is rated so high, maybe it's the only Indian cuisine around... very disappointed. Went today for Christmas-one, because there wasn't much else open, two-love Indian food, and three- it was rated very high on google at a 4.5. Chicken wings were average, 5 wings for $7. Have eaten Indian food as far away as England where there is authentic Indian cuisine on every other corner. Ordered mango ginger chicken and the spinach chicken dish. Mostly sauce and rice, hardly any chicken at all in either dish. Not what I am used to and extremely overpriced at $14. I told our server that there wasn't much chicken at all in the dishes and he did nothing. Left hungry, which shouldn't happen for a $50 meal one appetizer, two entrees and two beers. Maybe other dishes are not so skimpy but I give it a bah humbug. PS vegetables are glaringly missing from many main entrees.

1  Thank timcarla
Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

The vegetable stuffed Dora's were mostly comprised of the lentil and chickpea wrap with a very skimpy portion of vegetables inside. The service was extremely poor.

Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

This was our second visit, I was so glad we went. The proprietor was very friendly and easy to talk to, and the restaurant had a relaxed atmosphere. We ordered Samosas, which turned out to be my favorite...the best I've ever had. They were served with tamarind and mints sauces which were perfect. As our entrees Chicken Tikka Masala and Spinach Dahl they we both very good, but the Samosas we the shinning star. I highly recommend this restaurant.