“Wonderful food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Authentic Indian Cuisine
Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

We visited this restaurant for take out and was greeted right away and helped with the menu selections that were Vegan and Vegetarian.I had the Dosa Spring Marsala with lentil soup and my friend had the curried chick peas with rice.Both were very good with tons of flavor. Lots of options on the menu several Vegetarian ones as well.Our orders were made quickly and our waiter was very friendly and helpful.This will be a place I will return too.

1  Thank Terrib24

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

I remember when they open the old location on gulf drive a few year ago. I have been a regular customer since then. The new place is even nicer, food good as always. You can't do wrong with this place, add authentic as it can get.

1  Thank tomlomb65
Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

Best Indian Cuisine on AMI!! The new location near Publix is a great upgrade from the old spot. A must visit.

1  Thank cv38000ft
Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

Pleasant, clean interior. No frills (bare tables). The buffet lunch menu looked interesting.
For our evening meal we had the recommended mango, ginger chicken curry and the chicken tikka masala with basmati rice. And poppadoms to start.
The chicken tikka was pleasant - thick, spicy sauce. Mum was as little disappointed that she didnt have chunks of mango with her sauce. We all cleared our plates - which is a good sign!

Reviewed 26 December 2016

I don't understand why this place is rated so high, maybe it's the only Indian cuisine around... very disappointed. Went today for Christmas-one, because there wasn't much else open, two-love Indian food, and three- it was rated very high on google at a 4.5. Chicken wings were average, 5 wings for $7. Have eaten Indian food as far away as England where there is authentic Indian cuisine on every other corner. Ordered mango ginger chicken and the spinach chicken dish. Mostly sauce and rice, hardly any chicken at all in either dish. Not what I am used to and extremely overpriced at $14. I told our server that there wasn't much chicken at all in the dishes and he did nothing. Left hungry, which shouldn't happen for a $50 meal one appetizer, two entrees and two beers. Maybe other dishes are not so skimpy but I give it a bah humbug. PS vegetables are glaringly missing from many main entrees.

1  Thank timcarla