“Fabulous! My new favorite restaurant!”
Review of French Table

French Table
Reserve with OpenTable
French Table is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We are a family owned and operated restaurant that specializes in French cuisine. We are Christophe and Marieke, from Toulouse in the South West of France. Christophe is the chef and works only with local markets, and fresh products. He makes his special french bread everyday. We also have wonderful wines coming directly from France. Come to see us, our daughter and I will be glad to welcome you! À bientôt et Bon appétit!!
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Two of us came here for dinner tonight for the first time. We will definitely be back! Having spent a great deal of time in the south of France, I do miss the wonderful food which is difficult to find in this part of Florida. My cousin had the shrimp and liked it very much. I had the magret au canard au miele (duck breast in honey) and absolutely loved it! It was the best duck I’ve eaten in the last twenty years and every bit as good as the very memorable duck breast that I remember eating in the south of France. The potatoes au gratin and the vegetables were also very flavorful. For dessert we had the espresso and three mini desserts—flan, creme brûlée and chocolate mousse. All very good. The service was friendly and very professional, the prices are reasonable, and the food is fabulous. Parking can be a bit of a challenge, but there is a fairly large public parking lot less than a block away. This place is a hidden gem and highly recommended. I am looking forward to trying the cassoulet when the weather cools down.

2  Thank BEWatermelon

Reviewed 29 April 2018

If you like French food this is the place for you. Great duck dishes, wonderful service and very nice wines. This is a family owned and run restaurant and they have done a wonderful job of bringing French food to the beach. Very small place so make a reservation during pick season and parking is not easy in the area.

1  Thank capecodkaren009
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

This charming little restaurant run by a French couple and their lovely daughter is slightly hidden, but well worth searching out.
The welcome was warm and genuine.
The food was first class, very tasty, delicate and typically French, served on hot plates....such a delight.
My partner enjoyed chatting in French with both the owner and her daughter.
This restaurant is a must if you enjoy excellent food and first class service.
Mille fois merci, restaurant à ne pas manquer!

1  Thank Gerald D
Reviewed 27 April 2018

I went here with two couples and all had a nice time. Service was prompt and professional and the women are pleasant and beautiful. I'm not used to French food so I played it safe and ordered the linguine carbonara which had big nasty pieces of bacon fat in it. yuck. I assume it was done properly and I just don't know bacon fat is good for you. The people I went with seemed to enjoy their grouper and seafood. The chocolate mousse was amazing. The little bread basket was boring and bland which I like because I hate to get breaded to death by the big american chain restaurants. All in all, I would go there again because I'm on a diet and trying to lose weight.

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Love this place!! We came here for our 10 year Anniversary dessert! When they brought out the creme brûlée they put a candle on it!! And the coffee was amazing!! The owners were amazing and let us experience a little bit of France!!