“Easter dinner”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Went there for Easter dinner. I had the lasagna and my wife had the shrimp scampi. My lasagna look like it fell flat, but it tasted good. My wife enjoyed her meal.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

I ordered online for a dinnertime pickup and thank goodness I did! The restaurant was packed with families waiting outside for tables. My food was on time and packaged as requested - I was working nights and was planning to eat it when I got off of work in the morning, which was dinner hour for me. The salad and bread sticks were great as usual! The pasta was a little overcooked and had very little sauce. The extra meatball I ordered was in it's own bowl with no sauce. I tried making a meal of the pasta and meatball, but ended up with the hotel breakfast instead. Very disappointing. I did eat the salad and bread sticks for lunch. I understand that it was the night before Valentine's Day and they were busy, but I expected the quality I normally get from Olive Garden and it just wasn't there.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

This is our 3rd visit to an Olive Garden in the area around Tampa. Just as good once again. Got there around 4pm and it was pretty busy but we only had a short wait to be seated. Our server was Gev and she was very helpful and got us the 3-5pm special menu which I had to ask for as it was not given to us as we arrived. I expect they keep that quiet to bump up sales of the more expensive options. This was something we learned about from the previous visit to another Olive Garden on the last occasion as the amount of food we had was too much. Luckily we were able to take home the excess in a take out box and bag for the rolls and eat the next day. Authentic Italian tasting food and great tasting chicken and gnocchi soup starter which I love. The salad once again very tasty. Entrees were great as well. No room for dessert!

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

We came down here for a birthday weekend and decided to go here as we normally go to one near our house.
We were promptly seated and our waitress took our drink orders. She brought my wife the wrong wine which she replaced.
We both ordered soup and she brought us one soup and a salad (which she comped)and brought the correct soup. Shortly after, the food arrived with my wife getting salmon piccata while I had shrimp and scallops with a white sauce over lasagna noodles. The food was quite good and it was a good choice.

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Not use to this cold weather & was looking for soup for dinner. We came to the right place. The chicken & gnocchi soup is delicious, similar to chicken & dumplings. Also tried the zucchini bites appetizer & it was fantastic! Little fried balls of cheese & zucchini with a marinara dipping sauce. You can't go wrong!
Our server Colton was very attentive & super helpful. He does his job every well. Looking forward to a return visit soon & will ask for Colton.
Happy New Year

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!