“Will not return.”

Pita's Republic
Ranked #111 of 319 Restaurants in Brandon
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 January 2014

Tried the one on Bloomingdale ave and will not return, in fact we didn't even stay to get our food as the person behind the counter was not pleasant to deal with. He in fact was very insistent on trying to convert me and my family he never got to ask us what we wanted. He even followed us out trying to give us literature.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

this was just an average pita place on par with an average subway - not great but not bad. The staff seemed half asleep and the atmosphere was was cold and bland. More lettuce than falafel and almost no hummus on my falafel and hummus pita. Even the cookies weren't that great.

Reviewed 30 September 2013 via mobile

Located next to Publix Food Center at 11239 Causeway Blvd. I had the Buffalo Chicken Wrap and husband had Tex-Mex wrap. Both very good, and fresh tasting! Well worth the trip! Smoothies also refreshing. Come hungry! Servings generously-sized! Will definitely come back on my next visit to Brandon.

Reviewed 26 June 2013

All the pita's are delicious. I also like the Island Curry wrap. It's filled with rice and chicken and seasoned with curry. Great place to eat.

Reviewed 28 April 2013 via mobile

The best falafel I've ever had! Great place! Just a little small on the inside; don't bring a big group bc seating is limited.

1  Thank jazzledazzle1

Been to Pita's Republic? Share your experiences!