“Food alright, restroom disgusting!”
Review of Pita's Republic

Pita's Republic
Ranked #164 of 316 Restaurants in Brandon
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 January 2015

If the restroom are like that, can't imagine how they keep the kitchen.
Owner very polite, employee clueless..

Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

Had a coupon for b1g1 gyro. I love a good gyro and normally frequent the acropolis, but hubby and I thought we would use the coupon and give it a try. First, they built the gyro upside down, putting the tomatoes and onions all under the meat, which there wasn't enough of. The meat itself wasn't nearly as flavorful as the gyros I'm used to, and the tzatziki sauce tasted bland, not enough of a bite to it. Overall, it was like getting a mcdonalds value burger compared to a gourmet burger at a nice sit down place. No comparison. I won't go back again, not going to waste my calories on something that doesn't taste that exciting.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

We get Pita Republic catering probably about once a month at my place of employment. It has never let us down. The spanakopita is warm and crispy. The Greek salad is large and never stingy in the feta cheese. Very reasonable and satisfies many appetites.

Reviewed 4 January 2014

Tried the one on Bloomingdale ave and will not return, in fact we didn't even stay to get our food as the person behind the counter was not pleasant to deal with. He in fact was very insistent on trying to convert me and my family he never got to ask us what we wanted. He even followed us out trying to give us literature.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

this was just an average pita place on par with an average subway - not great but not bad. The staff seemed half asleep and the atmosphere was was cold and bland. More lettuce than falafel and almost no hummus on my falafel and hummus pita. Even the cookies weren't that great.