Lowest prices for your stay
US$75
US$75
Trip.com
US$71
QualityUS$75
Hotels.comUS$75
PricelineUS$75
All reviews front desk agent comfortable beds yogurt florida frig
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 August 2021

We chose this hotel as we were traveling with a dog. Rate was excellent and only $25 for the dog. Front desk clerk at check-in was very nice and accommodating. That's all I can say positive. So much pot smoking the smell was coming thru the window A/C. People were out smoking pot in the gazebo and hotel staff did nothing. Next door neighbors and their friends (and children) were outside yelling back and forth at 3:30 AM. Maintenance man started working on the room next to us at 7AM. No breakfast; only coffee and hot water in the lobby and a 'boxed' breakfast consisting of a frozen breakfast sandwich and a bottle of water. Room had small hairs in the bathtub, floors were sticky and filthy. We never went to the pool, so no comment on that. Will not stay here the next time I'm in the area. Very disappointing.

Date of stay: August 2021
Hotel Manager, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Brooksville I-75 / Dade City, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2021

Dear Guest,

I am sorry to learn about all the inconvenience you had to endure.
Our sincere apologies.
We care about your experience and I realize no words can change your feelings of disappointment or the inconveniences you experienced. We have taken serious note of your observations. The entire points will be investigated to take appropriate actions.
You will have a nice stay next time. Request your understanding.

Reviewed 6 July 2021 via mobile

0 stars , we arrived at this hotel late!
They gave us a room in the back around the building. It was on the second floor. The place looked rundown and when we got into our room the room The room smelled of mold and the beds did not look clean. So we settled in we tried to go to sleep we were woken in the middle of the night because of roaches all over the place. This was a horrible experience to have roaches sleeping with you in the bed. Went to the main office and they gave me a different room. We were able to get maybe three hours of sleep. We woke up and we left to our vacation destination I called the hotel at 9 AM asking to speak to the manager and the manager was not on duty. They advised me he will not be in until 3 pm . When I got back to the hotel we spoke to one of the customer service rep and he got the manager, manager was very nasty and told me he was not going to do anything for me and my family that I had to take care of it through a third-party. I advised him that he was the manager and he should take care of this because who wants to sleep with roaches. He told me he was not gonna do anything and walked away. Very rude and I’m professional I strongly suggest you do not stay in this hotel unless you like sleeping with roaches I have a video of this occurrence but no way of uploading the video beware of this hotel!

Room tip: Do not stay in this hotel!
Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Hotel Manager, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Brooksville I-75 / Dade City, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2021

Dear Guest,

We are distressed to see your comments. Your feedback is important to us.
Our apologies for the inconvenience. The entire points you have observed will be investigated and necessary actions will be taken, We shall appreciate your kind understanding. Please visit us again.

Reviewed 2 June 2021 via mobile

I stay at this hotel when I’m traveling for business in Florida,
This hotel front desk manager “Faviola”is the best in the business,
I make it my point to check during her hour.
Always professional and pleasant when checking in,and because of that ,it’s my hotel of choice,,,

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Hotel Manager, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Brooksville I-75 / Dade City, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at our property.
We are glad that you had a great stay and loved the staff service.
It is true that our staff put their heart completely into what they do for the guests.
We are happy that they could win your trust.
I will definitely pass your lovely message to Faviola..
Look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 31 May 2021 via mobile

I stayed here almost every other week for week at time. Nice place and nice people and excellent service. Great Location.
Nice big Pool with nice land scraping .
Good service. Housekeeing staff is awesome.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business

Hello Shailesh,

It is very much satisfying to see your positive comments about your stay.
Nice to note the appreciation for the amenities and staff hospitality.
We are privileged to have guests like you.
Please come back again and have another fantastic stay.

Reviewed 17 May 2021

Let's get right to it!
Positives: good value, pleasant and (mostly) helpful staff, comfortable beds, well-lit, plenty of parking, the building and signage looks great, everything in the room worked well (including the "freezer" portion of the frig - THANK YOU!).
Negatives: very disappointing "breakfast" (the simple substitution of a choice of apple or orange juice rather than water would have made a difference, plus some other item - yogurt? fruit? - as we've seen at other Quality Inn properties), lukewarm ("left over"?) coffee in the lobby on the first round, then ran out after one cup on the 2nd round, uncomfortable pillows, rusty and missing-a-part iron hanging in plain view (which wouldn't be a negative if it weren't rusty).
We would come again, and we would recommend this property to others. Hopefully the management will continue to move in the right direction in making this a top-notch hospitality venue.

Date of stay: May 2021
1  Thank Rad D
Hotel Manager, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Brooksville I-75 / Dade City, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2021

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your stay and the comments.
I appreciate your feedback. Nice to see the positives and regret the negative issues.
We shall work further to improve the amenities based on your observations.
Guest feedback is important to us for improvement.
Hope to welcome you again soon,