US$180
US$123
US$291
US$259
HolidayInn.com
Radisson Resort at the Port(Cape Canaveral)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$110
  • Pool
US$148
HIExpress.com
Best Western Cocoa Beach Hotel & Suites(Cocoa Beach)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$148
US$179
Cape Winds Resort(Cape Canaveral)
Hotels.com
Royal Mansions Resort(Cape Canaveral)
Hotels.com
All reviewsfire pittwo bedroom suitedisney cruisepre cruise stayburger kingcocoa beachcruise portbasketball courtkennedy space centerfull kitchenyogurtgreat place to stayparking lotthe breakfast areaminute drivewould definitely stay here againsleeper sofa
Reviewed 22 April 2015

Our family arrived on Friday, April 10 for a one night pre-cruise stay...found the desk attendant very helpful and courteous! Our reservations were in place and our request for two - 2 bdrm suites to be next to each other was done without a hitch.The rooms were clean and hotel well maintained. The pool area and fire pit were also enjoyed before turning in for the night. The breakfast was ample with choices for all ages. We will definately stay again when cruising out of Port Canaveral. Thank you hotel staff for a great stay!!

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank pjt3
Tina C, Manager at Residence Inn Cape Canaveral Cocoa Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2015

Thank you for your review. I am thrilled that you enjoyed your experience; please think of the Residence Inn Cape Canaveral for future needs.

Reviewed 21 April 2015

We stayed here for one night.in mid-April 2015 and found it to be a clean, comfortable, convenient place to stay. Much nicer than being down on the beach end of town. I was not aware that there was a $6.00 per night parking charge for our car until we checked out, although it is stated at the very bottom of the confirmation we received...just not at the desk, or when making reservations, or when you check in. Just a 'heads up' if you are planning on spending any length of time there.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 April 2015 via mobile

The room was clean and nice. The one thing is there is a 6 dollar parking fee. 200 bucks a night and no free parking seem crazy but I guess they charge it because they can. Breakfast buffet was good too.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 April 2015

The person at checkin said that although I had requested a room with 2 beds, I was not entitled to this because I was using points. I told her that I have used points in the past and I was able to get a room with 2 beds at many locations. Plus, as an executive platinum, I am normally upgraded. The only reason this is an issue is because I was traveling with my wife and 2 kids unlike 99% of my travel throughout the year. The woman was very unhelpful and treated me like a step hold because I was using points. Her answer was always "we have our own policies and we don't offer rooms with 2 beds to people using award points".

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank NicaMexi
Tina C, Manager at Residence Inn Cape Canaveral Cocoa Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Residence Inn Cape Canaveral. I am very sorry that we were unable to accommodate your request for a complimentary upgrade. The hotel on many nights is completely sold out and there are no upgrades available. I am very sorry that the check in experience was dissatisfying due to the communication you received on this issue. I apologize and will strive to improve the communication and guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 10 April 2015

We stayed here prior to a cruise out of Port Canaveral. We flew into Melbourne airport and rented a car from Hertz since we had heard you could return the car to the Hertz location in the parking lot of this hotel. The hotel was very clean and nice. We had five in our party and had plenty of room in our suite. The pool area and outdoor areas were very nice. The breakfast served was good and had plenty of options. They did have a shuttle to the cruise port, but we were taken to the port by the Hertz shuttle since we had just returned our car. It was a great experience and we would definitely stay again when in the area.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family