We stayed here for one night pre cruise in March 2015. I can honestly say it was above my expectations for a 1 night stay hotel. From the airport it was about 30 mins. We we arrived the front desk staff were very nice and there is a fun "selfie" astronaut in the lobby the kids loved. We booked the two bedroom even though we only had one night there, it was only $200 which I think is reasonable when including breakfast for four and is steps from many cruise ports. The room was very clean which I appreciated, looking fairly new. Full kitchen ( didn't even use it) queen size beds in each room and two full bathrooms which is awesome with kids/boys. The property has a basketball area, you just sign a ball out from front desk no problem. They have a nice pool area and hot tub, fire pit and outdoor bar as well for the adults. Besides our living room couch being totally shot springs wise, and the line for breakfast was pretty long ( but expected really its free!) I had no complaints. I would recommend the hotel take a look at the breakfast however... everyone wants eggs.. you had one dish of them and the poor cook was catching heck. why not just have several scrambled egg dishes save some stress. otherwise the selection was decent for sure. Chelsea at the front desk gave us some recommendation for dinner which were good she was very nice, however the advice to make a reservation was not given and we waited almost an hour. IF YOU ARE GOING FOR DINNER PRE CRUISE FOR THE LOVE GOD MAKE A RESERVATION BEFORE YOU OUT. MAD HOUSE. But great food on the water really everywhere. I will definitely be back and will be booking clients here in the future for sure. Thank you for the great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn by Marriott Cape Canaveral is your home away from home. Residence Inn is the closest all suite hotel to Kennedy Space Center and one of the closest hotels to Port Canaveral. Our Key West style hotel offers a wide variety of amenities that cater to the leisure and business guest. Guests can visit our many local attractions, including world famous Cocoa Beach, the Brevard Zoo, KSC Visitors Center & shopping at Cocoa Village. Port Canaveral is less than 1 mile away. NASA, Boeing, and Lockheed Martin are a few of the companies that are located a few miles from our front door. All of our guest can enjoy spacious suites that are 50% larger than traditional hotel rooms. All suites include separate living, eating and sleeping areas. Our daily complimentary hot breakfast buffet is a great way to start your day. Our evening social experience featuring hors d'ouerves, beer and wine, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesdays with exception of major holidays.This is a great way to unwind after a long day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott and Hotels.com so you can book your Residence Inn Cape Canaveral Cocoa Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Cape Canaveral Cocoa Beach Hotel Cape Canaveral
- Cape Canaveral Residence Inn