stayed two nights before departing on a cruise from cape canaveral. arrived before the official check-in time but was given a room right away - and the staff was VERY helpful in directing us to a local urgent care doctor and CVS to get a prescription that we needed...
the room was clean and spacious and perfect for our family (mom, dad, 2, 16). there was a half basketball court in back and the pool was great - very clean and well maintained with plenty of chairs and umbrellas. this is where we spent most of our time during the day...
breakfast buffet was good - the staff did a good job to keep everything refilled and clean.
plenty of places to eat/drink within a 5 minute drive. i asked Chelsea at the front desk for a dinner recommendation that was both family and budget friendly... she recommended FishLips and she was spot on! (see my review of this restaraunt too)
booked the park and cruise rate which allowed us to leave our car at the hotel during our cruise and included a shuttle to/from the port for 2 people (paid for 2 additional people - $6/each - and YES they charge for small children so my 2 year old had to pay). the shuttle to the port was great --- getting back to the hotel after the cruise was not so great! we waited an hour for a shuttle... they really dont have a great "system" so be prepared to wait if you dont happen to get the shuttle when you disembark. this is not the hotel's fault at all tho...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn by Marriott Cape Canaveral is your home away from home. Residence Inn is the closest all suite hotel to Kennedy Space Center and one of the closest hotels to Port Canaveral. Our Key West style hotel offers a wide variety of amenities that cater to the leisure and business guest. Guests can visit our many local attractions, including world famous Cocoa Beach, the Brevard Zoo, KSC Visitors Center & shopping at Cocoa Village. Port Canaveral is less than 1 mile away. NASA, Boeing, and Lockheed Martin are a few of the companies that are located a few miles from our front door. All of our guest can enjoy spacious suites that are 50% larger than traditional hotel rooms. All suites include separate living, eating and sleeping areas. Our daily complimentary hot breakfast buffet is a great way to start your day. Our evening social experience featuring hors d'ouerves, beer and wine, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesdays with exception of major holidays.This is a great way to unwind after a long day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Residence Inn Cape Canaveral Cocoa Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Cape Canaveral Cocoa Beach Hotel Cape Canaveral
- Cape Canaveral Residence Inn