US$133
US$249
Trip.com
  • Breakfast included
US$143
Best Western Cocoa Beach Hotel & Suites(Cocoa Beach)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$156
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$209
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$130
Cape Winds Resort(Cape Canaveral)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfire pittwo bedroom suitedisney cruisepre cruise stayburger kingcocoa beachcruise portkennedy space centerbasketball courtfull kitchenyogurtgreat place to stayparking lotthe breakfast areaminute drivenext morningsleeper sofa
Reviewed 12 July 2009

I spent a week here while working at the nearby Air Force Base. I had a 4th floor room on the bay-side of the bldg. It was about a 20 min drive to the base but worth it. The bed was super comfortable and the room was quiet. The maid even did the dishes for me. The free breakfast is OK and they offer several evening "socials" during the week where food is served. The pool and hot tub are decent; the "gym" is small. It was a short drive to the Kennedy Space Center and about 5 mins into Cocoa Beach. Lots of local resturants nearby.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank carribeandreams
Reviewed 11 July 2009

Stayed one night before our cruise. The staff at this hotel were so nice and helpful. We had a king suite. The king bed was so comfortable. However the sofa bed was horrible to sleep on. Very uncomfortable. We enjoyed having a small kitchen and 2 tv's. The pool was nice too. We liked that fact that there was a basketball court for our teenager to play on. On our hotel card key their was a 15 % discount off any purchase of $50.00 or more at Ron Jon surf shop.In the front of this hotel is a Burger King and also a Hertz rent a car. The breakfast buffet was so good too. Next time we come this way we will be back to stay at this Residence Inn again.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank Gen1776
Reviewed 29 June 2009

I know it is just a residence inn but it felt like so much more. The staff and the management here need to be commended. They are all doing something right. The complimentary breakfast is outstanding. So much better than all of the other Residence Inn's we have stayed at. The rooms are immaculately clean. I am Mrs. Clean and very picky when I travel. I did not find anything wrong with this hotel. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. The place was crowded but never felt like it was. It was very quiet at night and the pool was very relaxing. I never sleep when I am away in a hotel but I slept really well here. It was very cozy and homey. They even have great parties on mon, tues, and wed evenings and they serve free beer, wine, soda, food and dessert. The guests were also very friendly. We had a great time here and I would return in a minute and recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank napagirl2
Reviewed 27 June 2009

The management here is excellent because you feel like you are at a 5 star hotel for sure. The entire hotel is spotless. The place was pretty full but the rooms were so quiet. The breakfast is outstanding and the best we have ever had at a Residence Inn. The pool was great. Again, very clean. The staff is outstanding and very friendly. We had a great time here and would return again in a second and recommend this place to anyone. If you are here on monday-wed don't forget to check out the managers party and BBQ. Free food, wine and beer. What a deal.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
2  Thank tony9000
Reviewed 22 June 2009

My wife and I stayed 5 nights here in a one-bedroom suite. We liked it from the moment we arrived -- fast checkin and checkout, friendly and helpful staff, good reliable housekeeping. Not located right on the beach, but there are so many public beach access spots at Cocoa a short drive away that it made little difference, and anyway the hotel pool was great for sitting around or just paddling leisurely. Kitchenette facilities had everything needed except an oven, but there was a stovetop and large microwave. The high speed internet connect worked fine, but a minor annoyance was its short "time-out" period. The only negative was, oddly enough, the elevator and hallway music, which is *AWFUL*. But inside our suite it was very quiet (though ours faced outward to the parking lot, not inward to the pool and courtyard, which may have helped). Numerous restaurants are a short drive away but they all proved to be rather ordinary -- reliable but unexciting.

We would stay there again, no question.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple