“Consistently great”

Get food delivered
Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Thai Thai III has been serving Cape Canaveral for over 17 years. The authentic Thai cooks that make the most incredible Thai and Japanese dishes in the area. But don't believe us, ask Scott Joseph, esteemed Restaurant Critic for the Orlando Sentinel. Scott said, "While most restaurants that feature these two cuisines often specialize in the former and simply tack on the latter. Thai Thai gives equal shrift to both, which causes one to wonder why they didn't name the restaurant Thai-Japanese. And here's a surprise: I actually think the sushi here might be a little better than the Thai dishes, although I liked both just fine. But I can't remember when I had a piece of nigirizushi as fresh-tasting and tender as the white tuna I tasted recently. This opalescent silver of fish was merely cool, not cold, and fairly disintegrated in the mouth, no chewing required. And it was properly packed on its pad of sushi rice so that when I flipped it over to dip in the soy sauce it stayed put."
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The food is great and at a decent price. Service is always excellent.

Our favorites are the spicy beef salad, and curry. The sushi is very fresh.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (396)

Reviewed 28 December 2020

The service here was very good. Everyone seemed to know each other, so it seems like it is a friendly place for locals. We loved the sushi. They were huge rolls. My husband and I ordered entrees. He ordered a seafood curry and I ordered the shrimp volcano. We were given three spice levels: Medium, Hot and Thai Hot. We love spicy food but were a little wary of Thai Hot, so we ordered Hot. Holy Cow! It was very uncomfortably spicy. My eyes watered, my nose ran, my mouth was on fire, and I started to cough. I understand that the level of spice is relative, but I would recommend for most people to order medium. I wish we had. Anyway, the sushi is the star here.

Date of visit: December 2020
1  Thank Greenmemonica
Reviewed 13 December 2020

Took the family out and had a good time!! Both times we Came here were great! Ask for Victoria or george! Great servers!

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 17 October 2020

We dine here whenever we're in Cocoa Beach, which is usually once a year. This year we did take-out as we're still reluctant to dine inside during the COVID era. And like other visits, this visit was no exception. The food - all of the food - was excellent. Sushi Combo, Red Curry with Mixed Seafood and Red Curry with Chicken. Need I say more? Anyway, we'll be back again sometime next year.

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 5 October 2020

took group of young people to this restaurant and some had literally never had Thai food and needed some advice. Waiter was not helpful and seemed a little miffed that he had to explain some of the dishes.
What I did not understand was the overly strick food policies that nothing and I mean nothing could be substituted when ordering a dish. Example: one of the young people ordered a chicken dish that came with steamed rice and asked for fried rice instead and was told no, I asked if we could buy a side of fried rice and was told no. Another ordered a different dish and asked for a salad or something instead of what was on the menu and was told no. I had to end up ordering an entire additional entrée to get fried rice and a salad for them.
Three of the dishes were chicken dishes and came with 3 or less small pieces of chicken. I was very surprised and again had to order an additional entrée to feed them. On the good side my Pai Thai was great,

Date of visit: October 2020