“Dinner and drinks before cruise”
Review of Preacher Bar

Preacher Bar
Price range: US$6 - US$18
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Preacher Bar is an escape from the chaos of everyday life. Through our amazing Hospitality, perfectly prepared food and cocktails, and relaxed atmosphere, we create a "Perfect State of Mind" in everyone who enters our restaurant. We are the destination that has always seemed out of reach but is really just around the corner. At Preacher Bar, we strive to be the favorite place to escape and share good times with family and friends.
Reviewed 29 May 2017

Members of the Carnival Magic roll call mentioned this restaurant as a place for dinner the night before we sailed. As we were staying at the Radisson it was a short walk and perfect after a nine-hour drive.
We love to sit at the bar and had great service from two attentive bartenders. Hubby likes to try local beers and approved of the suggested Hurricane Reef. I don't drink and wanted hard cider. They didn't have my usual brand, but the bartender let me taste Ace Pineapple Cider and wow, I hope to find it back home.
We had previewed the menu and wanted to start with the Hell Fire Shrimp. Really spicy, but cooled with ranch dressing. All the presentation needed was a pair of chopsticks as the shrimp spill out of a Chinese to go carton. We ordered a pizza to go and thought it could use a bit more meat and a little less crust. Still the Carnivore paired well with a red wine we brought from home.
On our return I want to try the crab cakes, hubby wants a burger.
The bar reminded us of one of our favorite places, The Red Bar in Grayton Beach, FL. Same vibe. We loved the multiple chandeliers hanging and doors hanging from the ceiling.
But atmosphere is nothing if the beer isn't cold, the food isn't hot and the service timely. We found all three at this great place.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

So I went to this place not really knowing what to expect. I knew it was a bar and grill. that's it...I picked it because it was a bar and grill within walking distance of my hotel. The atmosphere was great. Friendly staff (attractive young women in kilts). Food was phenomenal. I tried the mahi tacos, tuna tacos, preacher pizza with ground beef added, and ahi flatbread (I went there many times). One of the better places in town to have a tap beer. If you like IPAs, go with the Joe IPA.
The seating is different-if you do not sit at the bar, they just sit you at available seats even if that is next to other people.

1  Thank V9386WHjoshuac
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Had a short visit to Cocoa Beach area again. We tried Preacher Bar last time we were in town and were blown away. Actually ate lunch two days in a row. Love the atmosphere, decor, food, prices and craft beers. Thanks for impressing us once again. Will return in August, maybe sooner.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

The service, atmosphere, food was very good. I had a burger and my wife had salmon. The only draw back is the community seating sharing a table wth strangers.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

We went with our entire family, it is very nicely decorated,however, my little granddaughters found the photos in the ladies room to be very shocking.
The for was served hot. My daughter ordered pizza, it was made from a shell, it turns out that is Kelsey pizza, they own both restaurants. Personally I do not care for their pizza.