US$118
US$101
Hampton.com
Dolphin Key Resort(Cape Coral)
US$85
US$102
US$90
HIExpress.com
US$119
US$115
Hideaway Waterfront Resort & Hotel(Cape Coral)(Great Value!)
US$89
Hotels.com
Motel 6 North Fort Myers(North Fort Myers)
US$63
US$55
Best Western Fort Myers Waterfront(North Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
US$90
Econo Lodge North(Fort Myers)
US$56
1,699 results
All reviewsnauti mermaidfull kitchenbedroom suiteanna mariemarker restaurantstainless steel appliancesfree water taxiwater taxi to fort myers beachwalk in closetoutdoor barmain poolwasher and dryernature preserveoverlooking the waterbeautiful propertyscreened balconyparking garage
Reviewed 1 February 2013

We loved this beautiful hotel but because it is still transitioning to becoming a Westin, I think I would wait and go when that has fully occurred. The rooms are amazing and when you look out at the water, you feel like you are on a boat, it is so close. The staff were friendly and accommodating to every need. We were only disappointed in the housekeeping not being up to the level we have had at other fine hotels. We thought the two restaurants did not offer enough variety from each other and were disappointed there were so few shops to browse in. There were no movies in the room or list of things to do and places to go.

Room Tip: I would say a high enough room to feel like you are on the water
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sl240
Reviewed 30 January 2013

Nice westin property in a marina master planned development. The hotel room was nice but no mini bar which is odd for a westin. The pool area is nice and the fitness room has a ton of treadmills! I ordered room service a Cesar salad and a glass of wine which came to $49 so I don't know what was up with that. So check your bill as I was also charged twice for my room service on my final folio. The restaurant and on-site bar are great but the manger was creepy. I had the blackened grouper and it was fab! I am super picky about fish so I was very happy with my choice. This was a trip for business and I would not stay here for a vacation.

Room Tip: Get the local grouper for dinner
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank RoryHeidi
Reviewed 28 January 2013

One of the best places I've stayed. The rooms are huge and very well done. I could live in one of these. The pool, spa and restaurant were all wonderful. Everything we asked for was delivered. The location is a long way from anything, so expect to stay at the resort most of the time. But that's a good thing.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 January 2013

My husband and I purchased a two night stay at this hotel which had been donated to a school auction. We drove there, not knowing what to expect. And were we ever surprised. We drove up to this beautiful property and were treated excellent, from the time we arrived until we left. The valet and bell staff went above and beyond for us. The front desk staff were delightful. They upgraded our room which was a surprise. The suite was beautifully decorated with top grade linens and details. We were so comfortable we only left the property one time. The restaurant has very good food with almost a spa-like menu. We enjoyed the happy hour at the Nauti Mermaid bar with discount drink prices and good sushi. We found out that Westin had taken over the property in early December and had already made upgrades and changes. It showed. We look forward to returning to this place.

Room Tip: Our unit was more central to the building so we got both sunrises and sunsets from our balcony. And request a high floor for the panoramic view.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 January 2013

apparently this was a resort and westin just purchased it. Rooms were large and clean. Hotel has bar and resturant and food was good. I ordered room service for breakfast and that was good and on time (30 minutes after I ordered it). Room had a balcony and view. Resort is pet friendly and has a marina. I felt like it was in a residential area and if I was vacationing I would prefer to be on beach or downtown area. I was just there for 1 night on business.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Monimonitampabay
MP_CapeCoral, General Manager at The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2013

Dear Monimonitampabay,

Thank you for telling us about your recent business trip to our resort. You are correct, as of December 13th, we changed management companies and are now managed by Westin (however, still the same owners). Our resort is located within a residential community and a short drive to the city center and beach. We do offer our guests a resort experience and provide a water taxi to Fort Myers Beach as well as many recreational activities to keep our guests busy while vacationing - or they can relax by one of our 3 pools, visit the spa or shop on the promenade. Either way, whether traveling on business, pleasure, looking for a beach vacation or a relaxing getaway, we can accommodate it all!

I hope you will return again in the future for a longer, more relaxing stay and take advantage of all we have to offer.

Stay Well,