US$85
HIExpress.com
Dolphin Key Resort(Cape Coral)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$85
Book now, pay at stay
US$112
US$101
Hampton.com
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$69
Hideaway Waterfront Resort & Hotel(Cape Coral)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$74
Official Site
Motel 6 North Fort Myers(North Fort Myers)
Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$63
US$47
Best Western Fort Myers Waterfront(North Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$110
Econo Lodge North(Fort Myers)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$56
Hotels.com
1,690 results
All reviewsbedroom suitewater taxinauti mermaidfull kitchenmain poolmarker restauranttennis courtsanna mariescreened balconyboat rideparking garageoutdoor barstainless steel appliancesft myers beachrental carwasher and dryerbeautiful property
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

We had a great trip to Ft. Myers Beach on the water taxi. Captain Harvey and his lovely wife, Candy, were very accommodating and informative. Candy shared information about the surrounding islands, buildings, and wildlife. We saw pelicans, dolphins, and a stingray. Thanks so much for the lovely ride on the water!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
SE_CapeCoral, Director of Operations at The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Thank you for sharing your review of The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village. It’s great to see how much you enjoyed the water taxi experience and were able to learn so much about the local area and Florida’s wildlife. We would be happy to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

This was the second time we stayed at the Westin Cape Coral Resort. We had the king suite and totally enjoyed the space and freedom that the suite allows us. The pool was relaxing and unfortunately we did not have time to enjoy the boat ride to Fort Myers Beach. The restaurants are nice with great food.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Paula B,

Thank you for sharing your comments about our resort. It’s pleasing to hear your enjoyment of spacious room accommodations and resort amenities. I am regretful to learn you were not able to experience the water taxi to Fort Myers Beach, but there is always next time. Please visit us again soon.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

This is a warning! I called Westin Cape Coral to ask a question about the property and when the manager asked where I booked my room, I told them it was with third party on Trip Adviser. He told me that they are not guaranteeing stays when booked through a third party. He said that if they are getting completely booked, ie: Spring Break, direct rates will replace those that booked through a third party. He then forwarded my call to their SPG booking agency. I immediately canceled through the third party. It may be scare tactic, but I can't afford to get there and not have a place to stay. I am an SPG/Marriott member, but my vacation spot isn't available for a couple days. Needed a place to stay and thought it might be worth checking out. Westin/SPG left a bad taste in my mouth!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
SE_CapeCoral, Director of Operations at The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Dear P1bunce,

Thank you for sharing your recent reservation experience with us. I am extremely regretful to learn we will not be hosting your upcoming stay. It’s only through feedback we can improve where necessary the services we provide to all our valued guests. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this situation created for you.

This will surely be addressed with the appropriate department to ensure this was an isolated issue. I truly hope you will give us another opportunity to exceed your current expectations. Please reach out to the resort directly if you would like to discuss this experience further as we would welcome the opportunity to speak with you.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights in November in room 1110. We had a room with 2 beds and a view facing onto the water. I found the room layout a little awkward but it seemed like it connected to another unit so maybe if it were open it would make more sense .

The balcony was really quiet in the morning which was nice. We ate at the Nauti Mermaid for lunch and the food was good although a little expensive for the portion size (however this is expected considering the hotel). The pool was a little small but had plenty of chairs and had a movie in the evening.

We enjoyed our stay overall. We had minor issues - our shower did not drain properly and housekeeping did not replenish our coffee.

The beds were comfortable and so were the robes!

I would come back if I was in the area! I would give this hotel 4.5 if I could.

Stayed: November 2017
2  Thank Victoria M

Dear Victoria M,

Our property is a blended oasis of luxury, tranquility and exciting activities. Your private screened in balcony is the perfect place to have a fresh cup of coffee during the peaceful morning hours. I am very glad you were able to truly enjoy this. Thank you for sharing this feedback regarding your recent stay. We would love to host you again the next time you’re visiting the area.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Beautiful location and very quiet. Nice free boat service daily over to Fort Myers Beach. Nice rooms with screened in balconies offer beautiful sunrise views. Some issues with locks and keys - took three tries and six keys to get two that worked most of the time. Bell service was non-existent when I needed it. Quality of housekeeping was so-so. Front desk staff hit or miss - some were very friendly and efficient and some were quite lackadaisical.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kyhoma
SE_CapeCoral, Director of Operations at The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Dear Kyhoma,

Thank you for provided this feedback on your recent stay. I am happy you were able to enjoy our beautiful location. With our location being on the marina, we offer a daily water taxi to Fort Myers Beach to provide an easy and stress less beach day for our valued guests.

I do apologize other aspects of your stay were not satisfactory and more so of an inconvenience. The appropriate departments will be notified about these comments as we continue to make future enhancements to our resort and services. I do hope you'll return to our resort and allow us the opportunity to exceed your expectations in the future.