US$103
US$92
Hampton.com
Dolphin Key Resort(Cape Coral)
US$85
US$90
US$69
US$67
Hideaway Waterfront Resort & Hotel(Cape Coral)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$79
Motel 6 North Fort Myers(North Fort Myers)
US$63
US$51
Best Western Fort Myers Waterfront(North Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$90
Econo Lodge North(Fort Myers)
US$56
1,699 results
All reviewsnauti mermaidfull kitchenbedroom suiteanna mariemarker restaurantstainless steel appliancesfree water taxiwater taxi to fort myers beachthe westin cape coralwalk in closetoutdoor barmain poolwasher and dryernature preserveoverlooking the waterbeautiful propertyscreened balcony
Reviewed 13 November 2017

The entire staff was friendly and accommodating. We loved the water taxi to Ft. Myers and even took the sunset and dolphin cruise which was very cool. The boat staff was also really great and knew a lot about the area (John and Doug I think were their names). We also were able to enjoy a nice bike ride and explore the local area. There are 3 pools to enjoy and we found our Suite to be spacious and loved our balcony overlooking the Marina and pool. Raquel in the Westin Kids Club was also fun offering various activities that my daughter loved to participate in. Thanks for a great stay! We will be back!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank lero623
SE_CapeCoral, Director of Operations at The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Dear Lero623,

It sounds like your family thoroughly enjoy our luxury suite accommodations, water front views, and resort amenities. Thank you for sharing this feedback and also for your comments about our associates. We would absolutely welcome the opportunity to host you and your family again.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Stayed here recently with high expectations, Didn't quite hit the mark. Upon entering the Hotel Reception area in my car, First you are directed down what can only be described as a service area entrance, There appears to be works going on on the opposite side of the Hotel so perhaps the drive in entrance will be changed. Staff member keen to take your car keys whilst you check in ( $18 for valet parking) This really isn't required, The Multi Storey car park is right opposite.
The room itself was the normal type you will find at a Mid Range Hotel Chain in The US.
The Balcony area was a bonus, But the view was disappointing.
Small Kitchenette area in the Hall way to our room but no utensils in the cupboards/Draws etc. Coffee/Tea/ plus one bottle of water ( Slightly odd if there are 2 persons in the room) The coffee was out of date ( See image) eventually got an in date replacement.
The Hotel is situated in an 'Out of the way area', So if you need to buy Drinks/food items etc, Expect a 5/10 minute drive to a local store.

Room Tip: Ask for a room over looking the waterway.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alan253
SE_CapeCoral, Director of Operations at The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Dear Alan253,

First and foremost, I wanted to thank you for choosing The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village for your recent visit to Southwest Florida. Your candid feedback is truly valued as it is helpful as we continue to make future enhancements to our resort and services.

I am regretful to learn that your experience at our resort did not meet your expectations or ours, and I sincerely apologize. We hope you will allow us another opportunity to serve you again in the future for a much different experience.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

We had a great trip to Ft. Myers Beach on the water taxi. Captain Harvey and his lovely wife, Candy, were very accommodating and informative. Candy shared information about the surrounding islands, buildings, and wildlife. We saw pelicans, dolphins, and a stingray. Thanks so much for the lovely ride on the water!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Thank you for sharing your review of The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village. It’s great to see how much you enjoyed the water taxi experience and were able to learn so much about the local area and Florida’s wildlife. We would be happy to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

This was the second time we stayed at the Westin Cape Coral Resort. We had the king suite and totally enjoyed the space and freedom that the suite allows us. The pool was relaxing and unfortunately we did not have time to enjoy the boat ride to Fort Myers Beach. The restaurants are nice with great food.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Paula B,

Thank you for sharing your comments about our resort. It’s pleasing to hear your enjoyment of spacious room accommodations and resort amenities. I am regretful to learn you were not able to experience the water taxi to Fort Myers Beach, but there is always next time. Please visit us again soon.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

This is a warning! I called Westin Cape Coral to ask a question about the property and when the manager asked where I booked my room, I told them it was with third party on Trip Adviser. He told me that they are not guaranteeing stays when booked through a third party. He said that if they are getting completely booked, ie: Spring Break, direct rates will replace those that booked through a third party. He then forwarded my call to their SPG booking agency. I immediately canceled through the third party. It may be scare tactic, but I can't afford to get there and not have a place to stay. I am an SPG/Marriott member, but my vacation spot isn't available for a couple days. Needed a place to stay and thought it might be worth checking out. Westin/SPG left a bad taste in my mouth!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
SE_CapeCoral, Director of Operations at The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Dear P1bunce,

Thank you for sharing your recent reservation experience with us. I am extremely regretful to learn we will not be hosting your upcoming stay. It’s only through feedback we can improve where necessary the services we provide to all our valued guests. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this situation created for you.

This will surely be addressed with the appropriate department to ensure this was an isolated issue. I truly hope you will give us another opportunity to exceed your current expectations. Please reach out to the resort directly if you would like to discuss this experience further as we would welcome the opportunity to speak with you.