The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Great 4.5/5
Great 4.5/5
Dolphin Key Resort(Cape Coral)
Good 3.5/5
  • Pool
Good 3.5/5
Average 3/5
1,653 results
All reviewsbedroom suitewater taxinauti mermaidfull kitchenmain poolmarker restauranttennis courtsanna mariescreened balconyboat rideparking garagestainless steel appliancesoutdoor barft myers beachrental carbeautiful propertywasher dryer
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 December 2017

I was subcontracted to DJ an event at this establishment over the weekend. I was extremely pleased with the hospitality from all the workers I came in contact with during the unloading of my equipment until it was time to load and go home. The gentleman on the first floor that helps put the bags on the carts really helped me out by providing me with an extra cart to take my equipment to the upstairs ballroom. The employees working the event inside the ballroom were extremely helpful and polite during the setting up, while the gig was going and during the tear down. I have played in a lot of hotels in SWFL all the way to Miami and this has definitely been one of the best experiences. Great job to all involved.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Jesse L
SE_CapeCoral, Director of Operations at The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Dear Jesse L,

Thank you for helping us create another wonderful event at The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village. Your comments regarding our associates are truly appreciated. I am very pleased to hear they were so helpful and accommodating. Hopefully you will be joining us again soon.

Reviewed 8 December 2017

This hotel made all the difference staying in Cape Coral. Clean, easy access, beyond friendly staff and absolutely beautiful. Mr. Tighe and his staff made out experience there fantastic. The Westin Corp should be proud to have such great employees. I have never stayed at a Westin but guarantee from now on when I am down their that is going to be the only place my husband and I will stay. I have a lot of friends in the Cape Coral, Ft Myers and Naples area and they all agreed that this hotel supersedes the rest in the area. VERY HAPPY TO HAVE STAYED THERE!

Room Tip: top floors is where we stayed
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank julieknows

Dear Julieknows,

We are very happy to have hosted you and your husband for such a wonderful stay. Thank you for sharing this feedback regarding our resort and hardworking team. We are thrilled you’ll be returning to us the next time you’re in the area. Until then..

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

Third time here and everyone and everything is just as amazing as the last.

The friendliest staff, all of whom couldn't be more accommodating! Excellent suite, awesome food and a real chance to have a rest and relax in a warm and welcoming environment.

We travel a lot, but this is our favourite place for some down time.

Thanks to all the staff once again, your approach to everything really makes the difference.

Kind regards,
Cheryl

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Cheryl,

It is great to hear you have enjoyed The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village time and time again. Thank you for sharing this wonderful review and for your comments about the great service from our team. We can’t wait for your next visit.

Reviewed 2 December 2017

The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village was suggested as a nice place to stay when visiting a granddaughter and her family. My first impression was of a secluded property reached after driving on a tree lined road. The outside appeared a little tired but the lobby area was better. The staff was very welcoming and friendly. The elevator took me up to my assigned floor and I stepped out to a concrete passageway, into the heat and humidity. My room was furnished comfortably and the a/c was welcome. Leaving the room I was again hit by the outside temperature getting to the lobby and then the parking garage. If there was valet parking I did not see anyone.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
SE_CapeCoral, Director of Operations at The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Dear Lynne C,

First and foremost, I want to thank you for choosing The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village. It is wonderful to hear your enjoyment of the service we provided and your room accommodations. However, I do understand you were not satisfied with the layout of our resort.

I apologize your experience did not meet your expectations and I thank you for sharing these comments. We welcome the opportunity to host you again.

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

We have stayed here many times and considered it a home away from home. Sadly, that is no longer the case. There is a band playing so loudly downstairs that we can’t even talk to each other in our room on the 17th floor. I’ve called management and was told they would be done playing at 9. It’s 10 after now, and still loud. And to top it off, it’s a crappy band. The manager also told me that this is to be expected in a resort setting. Well, not at any resort I’ve stayed in before. See the review below that someone wrote a week ago and they had the same complaint. Management responded that it was an isolated incident. Not true.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
SE_CapeCoral, Director of Operations at The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Dear VADogLovers,

Thank you for sharing your experience during your recent stay at The Westin Cape Coral. This information aids us in continuously making enhancements to our guest experience. I am extremely regretful to learn that we did not create a relaxing and enjoyable experience for you.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience our outdoor restaurant entertainment created for you during your stay. Management is reviewing the times our entertainment is being performed and the sound level. We are continuously improving our resort and striving to enhance guest experiences. I truly hope you will allow us another opportunity to be of service to you.