“OK Pizza, Nothing Special”
Review of The Original Sal's Pizza - CLOSED

The Original Sal's Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 3 September 2016

With many reviewers raving about the NY pizza I had high hopes. But like Ovid, my hopes are not always realized. The pizza was NY-style, and better than the stuff made by the pump-them-out pizza brands, but it didn't make the grade. The crust while nicely crispy, was too airy. It didn't have the tooth or taste of a great pizza.

1  Thank Mike M

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

After a disappointing experience in April 2015 we made the decision not to go there again. The Restaurant we had originally plant where closed that evening. So what to do with a hungry child on the backseat.
So we decided to give Sals another try.
I need to say it was outstanding. It was exactly the quality and taste from the beginning of Sals. Brian was as a very friendly and professional waiter so that we a great time and great pizza.

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

We found Sals and have never looked back!! They have delicious garlic knots and their NY White Pizza is nothing short of amazing. Would recommend to anyone who loves pizza!!

Reviewed 2 July 2016

We have kids so you know we love pizza. A big group of us went hear coming back from the beach. The garlic knots were ridiculous; how good they were. The pizza and Stromboli was amazing. Wishing I could take them with me to Texas! Amazing!

Reviewed 22 June 2016

We were a little worried when we walked in. Place is a little old and beat up. But... Our server was terrific. He was really enjoying himself interacting with the customers. I wish I could remember his name. Food was really really good. Stromboli was HUGE and delicious. Pizza was really good too. I grew up in Chicago so I am not that easy of a pizza reviewer! Reasonable prices.

1  Thank moormc