“The best vacation home ever!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room Living Room & Dinning Room
Bedroom #3
Single Home with Garage
Guest Bath
Master Bath
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

German first
Any
Gibson3
“The best vacation home ever!!”
Reviewed 21 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Our family of 5 which includes myself & husband and 3 teenage boys went on vacation here from September 1-8 and it was the best vacation possible! The house was so comfortable and you don't have to worry about anything when you are there. They have everything you could possibly think of that you would need. Very nice neighborhood and home. We absolutely loved the pool and lanai and just sitting out there and relaxing was so nice! We will be definitely coming back for future vacations. Thank you again!

21 Sep 2016
I am so glad you had a great stay. I wish we could get down more often but happy that you and your family enjoyed the home. Feel free to contact me if you are interested in visiting again. Safe travels! Dwayne
felpark19...
Pittsfield, Maine
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 26 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

This property is owned by a college friend of mine and is absolutely the best vacation we've ever had. I traveled with my 16 year old daughter and we were so comfortable and felt so at-home in this lovely and well-appointed home. We thoroughly enjoyed the pool which was clean and a beautiful 84 degrees the whole time. The TV on the lanai was an added bonus and we watched many shows and movies while swimming. The house has everything needed for your comfort. I had brought some things along like washer detergent and dryer sheets, trash bags, etc, going from what I knew from previous pool homes we'd stay at. I would recommend waiting to buy anything like that until you check out what's already there as people kindly leave things unused behind and replace what is needed. There is a publix grocery store, a target, a starbucks and several restaurants and many other shops within a five minute drive. In all, this was the best vacation pool home we've ever stayed in and would recommend it to anyone looking for a low-stress, close to all the amenities and beaches, vacation. Five-plus stars!!!!

Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 50-64
2 Aug 2016
Hey Felicia - I'm so glad you both had a great time. Thank you so much for the review too! <3 I hope you can visit again soon.
ebathurst
Schererville
“Super comfortable house, great pool!!”
Reviewed 14 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

I loved this property. The communication between myself and the owner was wonderful. All my questions were promptly replied to. The rental agent (Dick) met me at the house the day I checked in and explained everything to me. The house was great. I was pleasantly surprised that a lot of items that I've had to stock in the past from rentals (toilet paper, condiments, etc.) were readily available. The house was nicely furnished but also very comfortable. Since I was there to visit my new grandson, the double recliners in the living room were used A LOT! My favorite part was the outside space. The pool was heaven. The solar panels kept the pool water warm and I swam constantly. There were plenty of toys for the pool and a lot of outside areas to relax. The house is in a very quiet, safe area and was minutes away from shops, restaurants and anything else you could want. I've stayed in a few different rentals in the Fort Myers/Cape Coral area and this one is my favorite thus far.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The comfortable furniture and the pool/outdoor area.
Liked least: While the garage was large, I had to leave my mini van outside because I had a roof cargo travel carrier on top.
Travelling group: Other
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
14 Jul 2016
Thank you so much for your review and congrats once again on your new grandson. We would love to have you visit again.
Diane1550...
Oakville, Canada
“Peaceful Oasis!”
Reviewed 5 July 2016 for a stay in May 2016

We stayed here in May and the weather was superb. We thoroughly enjoyed the pool and lanai which are private because of the abundance of palms. The backyard is fenced in so our little dog couldn’t get out. We heard birds chirping away and managed to get a picture of a baby owl which had a nest there. There's a TV in the lanai - swimming and watching TV! The house was welled equipped. Everything we needed. Even the neighbours were nice and friendly. Tons of stores and restaurants nearby. Dwayne was super to deal with. This rental home was great and so is the area. We do recommend this home.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The pool and the lanai. Proximity to stores and restaurants.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
5 Jul 2016
We're so glad you enjoyed our home and we look forward to your next visit!
Sharon W
“Very nice!”
Reviewed 3 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015

We rented this property for 2 weeks and very much enjoyed staying there. We especially liked the heated swimming pool!!

Liked best: The pool
Liked least: Cleanliness around the pool.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
26 Dec 2015
Thanks so much for the review - we hope to see you back again soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing