We came on our annual two(2) family holiday and there may not be enough room to explain our frustration, disappointment and feelings about this rental property. We came there with three(3) young kids, excited about their pool and their holiday and after requesting the pool clean a number of times, my daughter ended up with a severe ear infection, medication that she had a reaction to, no sleep, throwing up, for 3 days, from the bacteria in the pool. It was dirty, disgusting and we all felt ear problems. On top of that, we went outside on our second day to find maggots crawling on our strollers and throughout the garage from the garbage not taken out from the previous renters. My 1 1/2 year old son found a dead lizard in the house and nearly put it in his mouth. A pool that the owners knew needed repaired for the last few years, but to cheap to do so and it had to be filled continually and thus using hydro and cold for the kids. Bugs and other things found inside and broken utensils, an expired water filter and other issues, ruined our holiday and we came back unrested, frustrated and disgusted. The SWFL rental was the only bright spot, as they are the booking agent but unfortunately not the manager. They stepped when the owners did not and reimbursed us a portion but the damage and memories of this horrible experience lingers and I would not recommend this place to my worst enemy.
I am not exaggerating and the owners of this property should be ashamed of themselves for not taking care of this place and not addressing it accordingly. I would still recommend the SWFL Rentals but stay far far away from this rental.