“Not what I remember”

Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 21 July 2017

This used to be a great place for a pastrami or other deli sandwich but my last trip there will be my last trip there. First clue was the lack of diners at lunch where it used to be crowded. My sandwich was skimpy on the meat and the rye bread was stale. Hopefully the bagels are still good.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

We love the breakfast here! The franks special with corn beef hash is so good! There bagels are great too, especially the asiago.

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

This place is always tasty, the staff is always friendly and helpful. Food is tasty. I feel like the prices have crept up to a level that makes you start to question the value though.

Fish Fantasy is my favorite, but I now have to fight for enough cream cheese and capers. One ramekin of cheese for a whole bagel is about 1/16" thick and not enough. I counted 9 capers, and that was enough for a half of my self assembled $11 breakfast. Don't become a prince by making these decisions to cut costs. Try having the servers ask, regular or extra capers, as they are definitely something that many would want a few and others want a ton. Upgrade the base size of the ramekin. Its not enough.

Love this place. Don't get me wrong. I ask for more and they never blink.

Will come back again and again, but keep the value there!!!

Reviewed 30 March 2017

My son told us to try out Bagel King, he promised we would not be disapointed. We went for breakfast this morning and he was right! An extensive menu for breakfast and lunch, so many options. The service was friendly and fast. The food arrived correctly as ordered and it was hot and plentyful. We will be back for breakfast again and again, we'll try out lunch as well. Their everything bagel was just yummy! Plenty of parking and easy to find.

Reviewed 25 February 2017

BK has been a monthly visit for well over 20 years for my family and friends. They have the BEST bagels, bialys, rugelach and traditional Jewish bakery items in Central Florida. The Servers have been there forever. We always feel welcome and enjoy chatting with other customers. Their matzo ball soup is my go-to food when I have a cold. Everything on the menu is perfect. the coffee is unlimited and the prices are reasonable. They have good salads and healthier items, so it's OK to bring friend who do not UNDERSTAND why bagels are an essential food. Good kugel. . They also cater! Perfect for meetings and events.