“Good Experience”

Mulligan's Pub
Ranked #18 of 40 Restaurants in Celebration
Cuisines: Irish
Reviewed 7 February 2017

Visited the pub during our visit to Kissimee, Fl. Good food, large portions and reasonably priced. Chicken caesar salad was huge and very fresh. Sandwiches are large and filled to capacity. The bartender/waitress was very friendly and made us feel at home. The pub is just like your neighborhood bar at home.

Reviewed 7 January 2017

We were looking for a non corporate place to have a bite for lunch when we happened on this Pub. Wow. It was great. My wife ordered a roast beef sandwich ( ask for the swiss cheese) and a side of horseradish. I had the Caesar salad with chicken breast. Amazing portion, the roast beef came with a crisp cold pickle and potato salad and some chips which were a kettle type, she could not finish it. The salad was crisp and cold and my dressing was served as requested on the side. She enjoyed a Bloody Mary with Zing Zang mix, and I had a cold Fat Tire brew. Our server was attentive and did a wonderful job. We will be back. This is the kind of place that is not "corporate" and many locals came in while we were here, always a good sign. This great find is called a Pub for a reason, and its a good one. Enjoy. PS lots of TV's to enjoy your game. Darts as well.

1  Thank tj m
Reviewed 10 December 2016

Not sure about the great reviews for this place...or if it's just the beer talking...but we've been to many an Irish pub and this was the worst of them all. Given it's in Celebration, you'd think otherwise, but it was completely just a blah experience.

Upon walking in, the place reeked of cigarettes. Not sure if it was just this particular night or what (Friday eve). Couldn't tell if this was just old stale cigarette smoke, if people were smoking in there, or what...but thought, per Yelp, it said it was non-smoking. So if you're sensitive to that, steer clear.

Service was barely there by the gal who took care of us. Sat at a high top, got a couple beers, open-faced roast beef, and chili. The open-faced roast beef was enjoyed but the chili was not only "burn-the-roof-of-your-mouth-possibly-over-nuked-to-blistering-hot temperature" but was also basically ground meat with tomatoes in a bowl. Decent taste but there was nothing "chili" about it - very minimal liquid at all. Also, the sausage rolls were ok but the dough was kind of "gummy." Microwaved?

We had to physically track down the waitress to get to-go containers and the check after sitting there without any communication for some time. (Though to his credit, the bartender, when tending to a drunk table next to us, did ask if everything was ok once...) Now, I'm not expecting 5-star service but service was totally more of a dismal afterthought. Maybe if you were a "regular," you'd get better service.

Meh - we wanted to like it (we love these types of places) but won't go again.

I'd recommend Fiddler's Green in Winter Park instead. MUCH better service. MUCH better food.

Reviewed 11 November 2016

Lovely and friendly place to eat and drink, maybe after a leisurely stroll around Celebration Lake, or exams now nag the posh cars nearly opposite. I think the most recent time there was just before St Pat's Day - and the Guinness was great too.

Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

The steak and mushroom pot pie was absolutely delicious!! The pot pie crust was perfect and the steak was tender and plentiful!! I got a salad instead of the mashed potatoes , but tasted my friends and they were delicious as well. I plan on trying the chicken and ham pot pie and the beef and onion as well!