“Linch at Town Tavern”

Celebration Town Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
Celebration Town Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 40 Restaurants in Celebration
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Bloom Street
Description: Celebration Town Tavern is a family owned and operated restaurant. Our seafood is flown in from Boston and is fresh and fabulous. We also serve everything from chicken wings and burgers to filet and lobster tail. We want every guest to feel welcome and appreciated and our team works hard to make this happen.
Reviewed 9 February 2018

We enjoyed lunch at Town Tavern. This restaurant has a Boston feel which was nice since we are from New England. It also has an outdoor patio to eat in which allows dogs.
We got sandwiches and burgers andvtgeybwerecall very good.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,939)

Reviewed 7 February 2018

Me and my family are in Orlando on vacation, and we were in Celebration visiting some friends, and decided to go grab something to eat. We found this place on here, and it was a great choice! The food was great and the prices weren't to bad. It has an Irish Pub style to it with fancy dinning. The wait was a little long, but it was worth it.

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

I was in Celebration with my boyfriend Geocaching and we were starving so we decided to stop and eat at one of the local spots. I enjoyed the Sam Adams on tap and the Key Lime Pie Martini was delicious! And then I was pleasantly surprised with the Fishwich! The fish was lightly fried and literally melted in your mouth! I would definitely go back just for that sandwich again!

1  Thank Stefanie S
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

We sat on the outdoor patio across from the Lake and enjoyed a fabulous dining al fresco experience in Feb. Lots of choices on the menu and prices were very reasonable. I was delighted to find out that they allow dogs at one of the outdoor patios so I will be returning. I made reservations via Open Table which was a good idea on a Sat. evening. Great choice of beers and other cocktails. I had the Turkey Stacker and my friend had the Baked Sea Scallops which she thought were plentiful and done to perfection. Service was excellent.

1  Thank cmc4802015
Reviewed 4 February 2018

Stepping up to the bar on a crowded Friday night you feel right at home- even if you have never stepped foot here before.

The bartender was so very friendly. He explained about the bars Bostonish start complete with accent. Excellent Chodaw', popular and well priced drinks and specials all started way east of here.

I chose a chardonnay and had conch ("pronounced konk) fritters that the people sitting next to me felt comfortable tasting when I realized I couldn't finish them. Delicious, hot, served with a spicy sauce, they couldn't have been more delicious. I added in more food that as great but filling. If you are at the bar share with a neighbor. The people of Celebration are wonderful.

Take a walk to the water either before or after- you won't leave grumpy or hungry!

1  Thank MrsO_5