“Great atmosphere and food”

Celebration Town Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
Celebration Town Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 40 Restaurants in Celebration
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Bloom Street
Description: Celebration Town Tavern is a family owned and operated restaurant. Our seafood is flown in from Boston and is fresh and fabulous. We also serve everything from chicken wings and burgers to filet and lobster tail. We want every guest to feel welcome and appreciated and our team works hard to make this happen.
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Good menu to choose from our meal was excellent and I would recommend this restaurant to everyone who wants to visit celebration. This is our 3rd visit and never disappointed with our meals.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,003)

Reviewed 23 May 2018

It was disappointing this time around. Last time we came it was fabulous! This time not so much! I ordered the BLT wedge salad with Ranch. It was OK but it is better to get the Blue Cheese since it's the exact same thing but with cheese and onions. My husband got the sliders which were disgusting. For my meal I ordered the sirloin tips since I loved them last year. They tasted as if I were eating someones' chewed up and spit up meat. (The potatoes were good though! The french fries amazing (they were cut like you would peel an apple) and the mashed potatoes just as amazing!) My husband ordered the Surf and Turf. He said he liked his meal.

TownTavern, Owner at Celebration Town Tavern, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Hi Rebecca - I am sorry we disappointed you with the Tenderloin Tips... On occasion we do get some in that are tougher than usual, so if anything like that happens again, please ask your server to get you something else. We want every one of our customers to leave the Tavern with a positive experience and we do try our hardest to make that happen. Thank you for your positive and negative feedback. It is our guests whom we rely on to tell us about your experience.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

This place has it all - good beer, good food, great atmosphere, great values and an overall fun place to enjoy a meal. Staff is friendly and can meet all your needs.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

Surprisingly really good food! The onion rings appetizer was wonderful and the chicken broccoli scampi was very flavorful. Even the side salad was great. The wait was minimal for a Friday evening. Would like to come back again if I’m ever in Celebration town.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

Went to Celebration Town Tavern with family on a trip to the Disney World area at lunchtime on a Saturday afternoon. Food was very good (New England Style selections) ... and everyone was pleased with our selections. They also have a beer selection of 99 different beers (bottles/cans -- not on tap) -- something for everyone though -- I tried 2 and both were served ice cold with an iced mug! Service was very friendly from waitress Paula who provided us with menu suggestions and appetizer ordering guidance. Appetizers were large, and provided ample portions for our party of seven. Would recommend this if you are in the mood for New England style fare (and good old "american food")!